PDA

View Full Version : Inactive for a while results

BeefPuff
18th April 2015, 11:36 AM
In-Game Name: Anthony_da_Vinci
Date: 18/04/2015
Your Question:
Alright, so im going on a break for a while from SARP, so i donated for a house, and i wanna know if any of my things (including house, espiceally) will disappear, like i see alot of posts of ppl posting about other pepole that are inactive for a month or something and they want their house, so i wanna know if my donated house will be moved any time, or any of my things.

SlenderMan®
18th April 2015, 11:44 AM
If you're inactive for 2+ months aka don't log in at all your house can be auctioned

BeefPuff
18th April 2015, 12:04 PM
And i'll get money for the house atleast?
NOTE : This house is donated, and in my opinion it's defenitely not fair it'll be sold. It's gated and has two custom interiors, it's a bit not fair.

Bilal.
18th April 2015, 01:42 PM
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?127037-Property-Management

• If a player is inactive or not online for 2 months approximately who owns a house; their house will be reset or, and, deleted/auctioned off.
even if it's doanted/gated, you can have it back only in the case if you were unfairly permbanned and unbanned after, and no i don't think you'll get your money back.

BeefPuff
18th April 2015, 02:33 PM
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?127037-Property-Management

even if it's doanted/gated, you can have it back only in the case if you were unfairly permbanned and unbanned after, and no i don't think you'll get your money back.
I mean if they auction it, i will get any money? imo it's not that fair but it's fine, close this.

Bilal.
18th April 2015, 03:04 PM
I mean if they auction it, i will get any money? imo it's not that fair but it's fine, close this.

they rarely auction houses, they usually delete/reset them. I'm not sure if you'll get your money back or not as it's not mentioned in the thread above, you'd better PM Kash/Ayan/Hallar and ask them about this issue.

Neftali™
18th April 2015, 04:37 PM

You don't get any money back if your house is auctioned, it's your responsibility to sell the house if you know you're going to go inactive in the first place, that's why they give you 2 months to do it, before they do it themselves.

Heisenberg.
18th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Hello 'BeefPuff'.
If you donate to the custom house and you are not active for two months, your house will be sold at auction and you will not get the money back, so you have to be active in order not to lose it.

Regards, Mike.

DillenPar
19th April 2015, 12:30 AM
hey

Elijah van Meijer
19th April 2015, 02:25 AM
Inactive for 2 months, your house can be taken by admins and sold to another player.

but it's fine, close this.

Answered.