PDA

View Full Version : Game gives warnings and then crashes when i drive near Jefferson Church.

#Montana
25th April 2015, 08:42 PM
Everytime, i drive near Jefferson church, i suddenly get warnings and crash, tho if i hurry up and get away from there, i don't crash.

Here, you can see the warnings i get.

http://i.imgur.com/vpGtZGk.jpg

How da fuck do i fix this?

Alexei
25th April 2015, 09:05 PM
These are usually caused by having vehicle mods. Although blunt, my advice is to just remove the vehicle mods you have installed. You could try uninstalling them one by one and see which vehicle is giving you the code, but could be difficult depending on how many vehicles you have modded.

#Montana
25th April 2015, 09:07 PM
These are usually caused by having vehicle mods. Although blunt, my advice is to just remove the vehicle mods you have installed. You could try uninstalling them one by one and see which vehicle is giving you the code, but could be difficult depending on how many vehicles you have modded.

I literally have only one vehicle mod lmfao, that is Huntley.

I can drive with it and stuff but once i get to jefferson, i crash.

Alexei
25th April 2015, 09:13 PM
I literally have only one vehicle mod lmfao, that is Huntley.

I can drive with it and stuff but once i get to jefferson, i crash.

Do you have a ped.ifp file? If so, make sure you use the IMG tool to rebuild your archive before playing the game. As for the Huntley mod, just try removing it if you still have the crash.

If either of those don't work, you're most likely using a texture mod which hasn't installed properly near the Jefferson area, giving you the crash. It's too difficult to determine which exact file is giving you the crash, so I'd say reinstall your game.

If you do reinstall the game, you can still determine what's giving you the crash. Firstly, on a clean install, install your road texture mods (don't install anything else yet) and try playing the game. If you crash, then you're textures don't work and it's time to find some new road mods. Use this process and test the game after each mod you install to determine which mod is causing you to crash.

#Montana
25th April 2015, 09:29 PM
Do you have a ped.ifp file? If so, make sure you use the IMG tool to rebuild your archive before playing the game. As for the Huntley mod, just try removing it if you still have the crash.

If either of those don't work, you're most likely using a texture mod which hasn't installed properly near the Jefferson area, giving you the crash. It's too difficult to determine which exact file is giving you the crash, so I'd say reinstall your game.

If you do reinstall the game, you can still determine what's giving you the crash. Firstly, on a clean install, install your road texture mods (don't install anything else yet) and try playing the game. If you crash, then you're textures don't work and it's time to find some new road mods. Use this process and test the game after each mod you install to determine which mod is causing you to crash.

Nope..

I ran around there on another server now, with a huntley spawned, drove around in it.

Ran away and back - no warnings or crash.

Its literally the server causing it, it seems.

The textures are fine, no bugs or anything there.

Ped.ifp shouldn't have anything to do with gta3.img as its in the anims folder(Inside the GTA direct folder)

So yeah, i suppose its just the server.

It just started giving me warnings and crashing today, which is weird.

I was able to run around and drive around at the church and stuff without any warnings or anything before on SARP but now, i suppose i gotta live with not seeing the Jefferson church lmfao.

Alexei
25th April 2015, 09:48 PM
Nope..

I ran around there on another server now, with a huntley spawned, drove around in it.

Ran away and back - no warnings or crash.

Its literally the server causing it, it seems.

The textures are fine, no bugs or anything there.

Ped.ifp shouldn't have anything to do with gta3.img as its in the anims folder(Inside the GTA direct folder)

So yeah, i suppose its just the server.

It just started giving me warnings and crashing today, which is weird.

I was able to run around and drive around at the church and stuff without any warnings or anything before on SARP but now, i suppose i gotta live with not seeing the Jefferson church lmfao.

Well sorry then, I'm not sure what it is. If luck is against you, then it could be the server itself, strangely. A lot of people seem to be crashing out when entering an interior, perhaps this is just another problem you've discovered with the server itself.

Anyhow, the ped.ifp I am using requires you to alter files in both the anim and the gta3.img folders. If your mod changes any of the gta3.img files, make sure you rebuild the archive using the IMG tool. If it doesn't then maybe it's just the server itself. Sorry I don't have a solution!

DakotaZ
25th April 2015, 10:29 PM
Probably some corrupt object in your game that is only spawned on SARP. What you should do is download some anti crash, what it does for me is even though I get those messages my game keeps macking on.

#Montana
25th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Probably some corrupt object in your game that is only spawned on SARP. What you should do is download some anti crash, what it does for me is even though I get those messages my game keeps macking on.

If you mean anticrasher and anticrasher.asi, i already got them.

If its different ones, mind handing me them?

Cody Burnett.[old]
25th April 2015, 11:41 PM
It is your vehicle mods, remove them if you won't get the warning.

#Montana
26th April 2015, 12:35 AM
It is your vehicle mods, remove them if you won't get the warning.

Incorrect, uninstalled my huntley and still got warnings.

I suppose it must be the server or else my game is just fucked forever, literally.

I tried on a different server and it worked fine, no warnings or crashing..

Cody Burnett.[old]
26th April 2015, 01:00 AM
Incorrect, uninstalled my huntley and still got warnings.

I suppose it must be the server or else my game is just fucked forever, literally.

I tried on a different server and it worked fine, no warnings or crashing..

Might be bug with sarpe, l got it as well.

Donald DiVittorio
28th April 2015, 02:34 PM
If you think it's a bug then report it HERE and let testers to resolve it. (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=73)

Awainting Player - 24 Hours.

#Montana
28th April 2015, 02:51 PM
If you think it's a bug then report it HERE and let testers to resolve it. (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=73)

Awainting Player - 24 Hours.

I think its fixed.

Caduceus
28th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Might be your textures.

Mathew
28th April 2015, 05:26 PM
its the bloods mapping, im calling it

Donald DiVittorio
29th April 2015, 12:40 PM
I think its fixed.

Answered