In Game Name:
Grey ClaytonLevel:
19Date:
25/04/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Hassan EagleScreenshot of the Incident:
i don't have sorryState the reason for your appeal:
Because it's was mistakenly . I'm Sorry for that .Additional Information:
one guy ask in /newbie he asking if the weapon is legal i respond to him I said "NO" . I got permanent mute in /newbie because I accidentally answer in /newbie with capitalize word, the word i put is "NO" in that word i muted by Helper (Hassan Eagle) that was a m/c'ed . that time i was in vehicle while typing and the people shooting my car and im panic and accidentally i push the button "ENTER" . he can give me a warn for that but he give me a direct ban in /newbie .

(I'm not sure in date)

Hassan Ashas
28th April 2015, 07:17 AM
First of all, I am not sure but I think the question was different from "if the weapon is legal?".
And If I remember correctly, after the mute, you contacted me through SMS/Call and asked for a unmute. Why did you not take the screenshot of that mute? As per you, I muted you unfairly and I believe that you would have taken the screenshot of the mute as you are a high level player.. It could have proved that were you being shot or not?
I have forgotten what you said there and what was the exact reason because of which I muted you and unfortunately, I didn't take the screenshot of the mute as well. If possible then please provide a screenshot.
Pending HH+

Coco Wings
28th April 2015, 07:32 AM
I forgot to take a Screen Shot . I hope SS don't need if you Appeal in Mute because this is my first time i post a Mute Appeal.

Donald DiVittorio
28th April 2015, 11:26 AM
Note: You need to provide a screenshot of the incident, or the appeal will get closed.

Closed.