PDA

View Full Version : How to properly CK?

Red Baron
29th April 2015, 03:06 PM
In-Game Name: Tommy Bone
Date: 29/04/2015
Your Question:
Well, title says it all, how do I properly CK someone Step by Step.

Justin Knight
29th April 2015, 03:09 PM
1. Roleplay killing yourself. With weapon or jump from a tower.
2. /report I CK'ed.
3. Admin will ban your account.
4. You will make another account and /report I'm the guy who CK'ed.
5. Admin will set your level.
6. Done.

Alexei
29th April 2015, 03:27 PM
To CK yourself you must first RP'ly die, at which point you /report telling them you have CK'd. An admin will ban your account then once you have made a new account, you can /report and they will set your level.

You cannot CK anybody else, regardless of how they were killed (drop from a height, decapitation etc) unless they agree to it. If they agree to it then they can just /report.

Remember you cannot force CK somebody else and the only way you'll be CK'd is if you agree to it. You keep nothing but your level if you CK.

Rick
29th April 2015, 03:27 PM
I got a friend to roleplay killing me.
They will ask over /do "Do you accept CK?"
You say yes. (screenshot it, just incase.)
/report saying you CK'd. If an admin isn't on, Just make a GRR.
They'll ban your account and only refund you your level.

Donald DiVittorio
30th April 2015, 04:50 AM
Awaiting Player - 24 hours

Red Baron
30th April 2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys.
Close this please

Hiro™
30th April 2015, 01:16 PM
To CK yourself you must first RP'ly die, at which point you /report telling them you have CK'd. An admin will ban your account then once you have made a new account, you can /report and they will set your level.

You cannot CK anybody else, regardless of how they were killed (drop from a height, decapitation etc) unless they agree to it. If they agree to it then they can just /report.

Remember you cannot force CK somebody else and the only way you'll be CK'd is if you agree to it. You keep nothing but your level if you CK.

Coming from the pro.

Donald DiVittorio
1st May 2015, 12:30 AM
Answered