PDA

View Full Version : Problem with runing GTA:SA

Rello.
2nd May 2015, 06:01 AM
Hello. When I open Sa-Mp 0.3z and connect to the game, when i click on green arrow (connect) it doesnt appear nothing. I had the same problem in Win 8 then I installed Win 7 Ultimate x86 bit but nothing.. What should I do?

Thank ya for help

Jason Di Rello

$kylar
2nd May 2015, 06:07 AM
Try running SA-MP 0.3z with administrative privilege, "Run as Administrator".

http://i.imgur.com/AfwDFdd.png

Sammy Bruetti
2nd May 2015, 07:17 AM
Set both the game and client to "run as administrator." To do this follow these steps. 1. Right click the icon. 2 Click on Properties. 3. On the bottom you will find a empty check box by Run as Administrator check it. 4 Press apply and ok. 6 Do the same with second icon. This will fix your problem in 90% of the cases.

erei
2nd May 2015, 08:04 AM
Evening.

Try the following steps,

1. Right click on GTA_sa.exe in your game root dictionary -> properties -> capabilities tab -> run this program in capability mode for: Windows XP service pack 3 to Windows 7. Whilst at it tick "run as administrator" in case there are permission issues. Do not bother doing this with sa-mp.exe, it won't change anything.

2. Perhaps it's your graphics? Right click on GTA_SA.exe (game root dictionary), hover over: run with graphics processor. . . then navigate to "change default", have a play around.

3. Assure your system is up to date with the recent .NET framework. .NET Framework is a class library for the regular called window functions that most applications used. Updating this will fix any corruptions within. There have been some cases where applications can cause conflicts or issues.

4. If none of the above work, go to ..\Documents\GTA user files.. is it there? Has the game created the dictionary? Have you ever had the game running on that machine? How old is your machine and what are the specs? Have you tried more than one version of GTA SA, if downloaded (and not brought)?

Nightmaid
2nd May 2015, 08:48 AM
try deleting the gta_sa.set which by default goes to C:\Users\(your username here)\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 02:23 AM
Evening.

Try the following steps,

1. Right click on GTA_sa.exe in your game root dictionary -> properties -> capabilities tab -> run this program in capability mode for: Windows XP service pack 3 to Windows 7. Whilst at it tick "run as administrator" in case there are permission issues. Do not bother doing this with sa-mp.exe, it won't change anything.

2. Perhaps it's your graphics? Right click on GTA_SA.exe (game root dictionary), hover over: run with graphics processor. . . then navigate to "change default", have a play around.

3. Assure your system is up to date with the recent .NET framework. .NET Framework is a class library for the regular called window functions that most applications used. Updating this will fix any corruptions within. There have been some cases where applications can cause conflicts or issues.

4. If none of the above work, go to ..\Documents\GTA user files.. is it there? Has the game created the dictionary? Have you ever had the game running on that machine? How old is your machine and what are the specs? Have you tried more than one version of GTA SA, if downloaded (and not brought)?
Now I'm installing Framework, but when I do 1. and 2. step, then now if i click connect to the server, it shows: "Unable to execute"
I will reply here when i install framework and delete gta_sa.set

thank ya

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 02:24 AM
I Installed Framework 4.5.2 is this version the last one?

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 02:28 AM
try deleting the gta_sa.set which by default goes to C:\Users\(your username here)\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

I dont have any gta_sa.set bcuz i installed win 7 yesterday and when i installed Sa-Mp on it, i was unable to connect.
And.. Does it matter if i installed it customly to Local Disc D not to C?

EDIT: Still dont (( FUCKIN )) work i made everything I can and what you typed here.. Any other things to make it?

erei
3rd May 2015, 02:50 AM
I dont have any gta_sa.set bcuz i installed win 7 yesterday and when i installed Sa-Mp on it, i was unable to connect.
And.. Does it matter if i installed it customly to Local Disc D not to C?

EDIT: Still dont (( FUCKIN )) work i made everything I can and what you typed here.. Any other things to make it?

HD partition label: D is fine, number 1 explains why:

1. Go to GTA root dictionary and then right click on sa-mp.exe -> properties -> capabilities -> run as admin ticked -> apply -> restart SAMP client. It was a test to testify if the path was correct, not a fix. But as SA-MP needs administrator privileges to run GTA SA also, with administrator privileges.

The SAMP path is correct to the GTA root dictionary, which is good.

You'll probably find yourself back to where you started...

So the other thing I can think of is you've tried two operating systems, possibly two different versions of GTA_SA, correct? Could be your graphics.

2. GTA SA root -> GTA_SA.exe - right click -> graphics processor -> change default (is this available for you?) -> adjust the processor it's running with.

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 03:19 AM
HD partition label: D is fine, number 1 explains why:

1. Go to GTA root dictionary and then right click on sa-mp.exe -> properties -> capabilities -> run as admin ticked -> apply -> restart SAMP client. It was a test to testify if the path was correct, not a fix. But as SA-MP needs administrator privileges to run GTA SA also, with administrator privileges.

The SAMP path is correct to the GTA root dictionary, which is good.

You'll probably find yourself back to where you started...

So the other thing I can think of is you've tried two operating systems, possibly two different versions of GTA_SA, correct? Could be your graphics.

2. GTA SA root -> GTA_SA.exe - right click -> graphics processor -> change default (is this available for you?) -> adjust the processor it's running with.

Still dont work and when I do 2. step when I right click on gta_sa.exe there is no graphics processor sorry, is any other way?

erei
3rd May 2015, 05:07 AM
Still dont work and when I do 2. step when I right click on gta_sa.exe there is no graphics processor sorry, is any other way?

What graphics card do you got?

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 06:15 AM
I'm copying from dxdiag, here:

Name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Manufacturer: (standard display types)
Chip type: Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile Graphics Chipset
DAC type: 8 bit
Approx. total memory: N/A
Current display mode: 1024x768 (32-bit) (1Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

EDIT: If I reinstall the game and put the latest version of Samp 0.3.7 will it work or will just 0.3z work bcuz when I had win7 4 months ago and it work'd

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 01:25 PM
I reinstalled it but it still doesnt work FUCK.

Rello.
3rd May 2015, 01:32 PM
You now what, forget it, Archive this im going to win8 back YEA YEA

Justin Knight
3rd May 2015, 02:06 PM
Keep relogging. I had the same problem and relogged like 10 times and it worked.

Emily Grey
3rd May 2015, 02:09 PM
Its likely not your operating system.

Since you went to windows 7 did you remember to download the GTA SA 1.0 EXE which is required for SAMP? That very well could have been the issue.

Klash
4th May 2015, 01:55 PM
Its likely not your operating system.

Since you went to windows 7 did you remember to download the GTA SA 1.0 EXE which is required for SAMP? That very well could have been the issue.

Keep relogging. I had the same problem and relogged like 10 times and it worked.

Awaiting Player - 24 hours.

Rello.
5th May 2015, 02:38 PM
I did yea but now im on win 8 now ill check if it work

Rello.
5th May 2015, 02:57 PM
Workson win 8 thank everybody fo' help real thank ya now im back in game bro's!

Neftali™
6th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Answered.