PDA

View Full Version : Visitor message

Lucas Maxwell
3rd May 2015, 07:59 PM
In-Game Name: Mein homie
Date: 03/05/2015
Your Question:
Is there a way to remove all of my visitor messages at once? I dont want to remove 440 messages by clicking :/

Neftali™
4th May 2015, 12:36 AM
I'm pretty sure have to click on each box and delete them that way, or you could ask an admin to delete them all at once if possible. Ask an admin and let us know here what he says and if he can solve this issue for you.

Lazovsky
4th May 2015, 05:24 AM
Contact a Forum administrator for this, or take some time to delete your 440 messages by clicking mate.

And check if there's a deleting system inside your settings, i don't know just like PMs here :
First you click "check all"
http://i.imgur.com/EZGvYuo.png
And secondly you click on selected messages then delete, then proceed.
http://i.imgur.com/S1URUoD.png
But I don't think there's a chance to find something like that for VMs.

Lucas Maxwell
4th May 2015, 02:24 PM
Close this :)

Flux
4th May 2015, 04:55 PM
I was asked to post here.

It's pretty awkward to delete all of them on your profile, even as an admin unless they were manually removed via the database (not something we'd really do anyway for a situation like this.)

Following on from Ralph's post, what you could do is append the following to the URL after visiting your profile:

&perpage=50&tab=visitor_messaging
This will load 50 visitor messages on each page instead of the default 10. Should help you speed up the removal of them.

Klash
4th May 2015, 05:33 PM
I was asked to post here.

It's pretty awkward to delete all of them on your profile, even as an admin unless they were manually removed via the database (not something we'd really do anyway for a situation like this.)

Following on from Ralph's post, what you could do is append the following to the URL after visiting your profile:

&perpage=50&tab=visitor_messaging
This will load 50 visitor messages on each page instead of the default 10. Should help you speed up the removal of them.

Answered