PDA

View Full Version : Forum Account Deleted?

3rd May 2015, 08:59 PM
In-Game Name: Keenan Bane
Date: 05/03/2015
Your Question:
I just got back on the forums and I had it set so that when I come here it will automatically log into my account by the name of "21". Now it logs in as Keenan Roman... What is up with this? I checked the members list and my account isn't even on there.

Rick
3rd May 2015, 09:50 PM
Uhm is this account Keenan Roman the "21" account?
If so, There was a problem with the forums so they reset it back to August? Idk. All I know that it was pushed back a bit, don't know the exact date. Maybe that's why.

Armin
4th May 2015, 12:13 AM
In-Game Name: Keenan Bane
Date: 05/03/2015
Your Question:
I just got back on the forums and I had it set so that when I come here it will automatically log into my account by the name of "21". Now it logs in as Keenan Roman... What is up with this? I checked the members list and my account isn't even on there.

Hello Keenan!

You must have namechanged your forum account after August 2014
A month back forums had a rollback , everything was been moved back as it was during July 2014. Means your posts,forum name ,reputations were all been rolled back to July 2014.
So that is why you are facing this issue, no need to worry . Simply post a FRR requesting your "21" with the order ID you used for forum n/c , or get vouches from admins to confirm that you had the name "21".

Anything else you want to know?

Agent Cole Phelps
5th May 2015, 06:53 PM
answered