PDA

View Full Version : RP question

KyleWings
5th May 2015, 10:09 AM
In-Game Name: Cola
Date: 06/05/2015
Your Question:
Is beastiality allowed? Can i RP raping a cat?

Bless
5th May 2015, 10:20 AM
nigga please

Alexei
5th May 2015, 10:21 AM
i raped ur mom who is a dog so yes

KyleWings
5th May 2015, 10:24 AM
So beastiality is ok? Can i rape animals or na?

Justin Knight
5th May 2015, 11:01 AM
Ask them first if they agree you can rape. You can't rape without permission, even cat.

Edit: You're just trolling, I guess?

Alexei
5th May 2015, 11:26 AM
You can't rape without permission, even cat.

you just went full retard

yes u can rape PLAYERS but you need permission from actual PLAYERS. you dont need permission from a fucking cat but idk why you're rping that bro

Justin Knight
5th May 2015, 11:27 AM
you just went full retard

yes u can rape PLAYERS but you need permission from actual PLAYERS. you dont need permission from a fucking cat but idk why you're rping that bro

i'm kidding?

Edit; You need sense of humor. The player is just trolling in my opinion, who would have a sex with cat?

Alexei
5th May 2015, 12:18 PM
i'm kidding?

Edit; You need sense of humor. The player is just trolling in my opinion, who would have a sex with cat?

just because his sexual urges are a little unconventional does not mean he is trolling and he wants to sex the cat all night long

his question has been answered, yes you can get groovy with any and all animals without their permission! :) i hereby declare this monstrosity answered

Hassan Ashas
5th May 2015, 12:27 PM
You must get permission from the players before you rape them.
As of any Non Playable characters or anything ( includes all the animals e.g cat, dog etc ), you can rape them without any hesitation and permission.

Awaiting Player

KyleWings
5th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Got it! Gonna step up my beastiality game ig thanks lads!

Rick
5th May 2015, 08:50 PM
Answered.
ur a sick man u.

Neftali™
6th May 2015, 03:15 AM
Answered.