PDA

View Full Version : Connecting problems

Goldie
6th May 2015, 04:20 PM
In-Game Name: Vince Gold
Date: 06/12/2015
Your Question:
So everything was fine with SAMP/SARP yesterday and today when I came back from college I wanted to play, I've started SAMP, found SARP and when I went to connect to it nothing happens. I thought it was another SARP bug so I tried connecting to another SAMP server but the same thing happens.
To sum it up: clicked connect to SARP > nothing happens
How to fix this ?

Thank you for your time.

Antonio
6th May 2015, 04:53 PM
You've attempted to Re-install and Install the Game? It might help you, Also If the Game was Installed in Disk ''C'', Remove it from there and Install it in ''D'', It should fix it.

Goldie
6th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Yo pedal, no I did not try to re-install the game because I've read on some other topics on some web sites that re-installing it doesn't fix anything. The game has been installed in Disc D since I've started playing it. I did however re-install SAMP but still no cigar.

Rick
7th May 2015, 12:23 AM
Did you log in differently? Try running SA-MP as administrator. Restart your PC.
Instead of connecting to SARP using the samp.gta-sarp.com:4500 use the IP instead; 162.220.33.252:4500
Pending Player.

Neftali™
7th May 2015, 04:01 AM
Awaiting Player - 24 hours.

Goldie
7th May 2015, 05:21 AM
I logged in the same way I always do but nothing.
Turned my PC off for 10 hours or so and restarted it numerous times and still nothing happens.
Yes I tried running it as administrator and it doesn't do anything.

Edit: just to add before you ask, yes my SAMP is at the correct version.

Goldie
7th May 2015, 12:26 PM
Sorry for double posting but I can't edit my post since I'm on my phone.
You can close this it turned out my PC went full retard on me and couldn't load up any games so I kicked his ass and I'mma buy a new one.
Thank you for responding.

Klash
7th May 2015, 01:43 PM
Archived