PDA

View Full Version : Updated to the new SAMP version and now SAMP runs Singleplayer instead

John Pearce
7th May 2015, 05:16 PM
In-Game Name: Alex Malcom
Date: 07/05/2015
Your Question:
Basically my GTA messed up when I updated to 0.3.7, whenever I click on SARP and Connect it proceeds to run singleplayer instead, I managed to get IG for 10 minutes earlier but I dont know how cause It just happened by chance and then ran singleplayer again.

Anyone have the same problem?

Lucas Maxwell
7th May 2015, 05:23 PM
Samp - right click - properties - compatibility - run as administrator

John Pearce
7th May 2015, 05:23 PM
Samp - right click - properties - compatibility - run as administrator

Tried it all already :(

Sean Johnson
7th May 2015, 05:32 PM
Reinstalling SAMP maybe? Or GTA.

John Pearce
7th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Reinstalling SAMP maybe? Or GTA.

Done both like 4 times :(

Will it be because I have a torrented version?

Sean Johnson
7th May 2015, 06:35 PM
Most people have a torrented version. Try deleting gta-sa.set in your user files directory.

John Pearce
7th May 2015, 06:39 PM
Deleted that ages ago, still nothing :(

_Proxy_
7th May 2015, 07:19 PM
According to Wiki there are 2 reasons that Single Player loads for SA-MP

1. You have installed SA:MP to the GTA San Andreas Folder or you have the wrong version of San Andreas.
>Click Here< (http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-mods/45488-gta_saexe-10-us.html) to downgrade your San Andreas to Version 1 US.

2. Sometimes the single-player menu will be shown, but SA:MP will have in fact loaded properly. To fix this you simply need to select an item on the menu then press esc until you're out of it, then SA:MP will proceed to load.

Malachi
7th May 2015, 07:39 PM
re install the patch

John Pearce
7th May 2015, 07:52 PM
According to Wiki there are 2 reasons that Single Player loads for SA-MP

1. You have installed SA:MP to the GTA San Andreas Folder or you have the wrong version of San Andreas.
>Click Here< (http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-mods/45488-gta_saexe-10-us.html) to downgrade your San Andreas to Version 1 US.

2. Sometimes the single-player menu will be shown, but SA:MP will have in fact loaded properly. To fix this you simply need to select an item on the menu then press esc until you're out of it, then SA:MP will proceed to load.

Ive seen both of these, where is Samp.exe supposed to go? Mines in the gta sa directory, I downgraded my SAMP to 0.3z and that works, dont know why 0.3.7 doesnt :/

I've tried everything

_Proxy_
7th May 2015, 08:38 PM
Ive seen both of these, where is Samp.exe supposed to go? Mines in the gta sa directory, I downgraded my SAMP to 0.3z and that works, dont know why 0.3.7 doesnt :/

I've tried everything

Your SA-MP Suppose to be installed inside your GTA San Andreas folders. Just download the samp 0.3.7 then install it on your GTA San Andreas Folder.

John Pearce
7th May 2015, 08:42 PM
Your SA-MP Suppose to be installed inside your GTA San Andreas folders. Just download the samp 0.3.7 then install it on your GTA San Andreas Folder.

It already is just like the old version was, doesnt run the actual multiplayer though

King
8th May 2015, 01:37 AM
By any chance your PC fail to read the file gtaweap3 or error occurs?

If so remove the file and re-install SA-MP, I was having this problem.

erei
8th May 2015, 03:47 AM
Try a different RC version. See if that works.

Cody Burnett.[old]
8th May 2015, 04:56 AM
Try a different RC version. See if that works.

it will show him a message: ''Wrong version''. l'll suggest to reinstall the game or the formatting your computer.

John Pearce
8th May 2015, 05:07 AM
Ive reinstalled the game 5 or 6 times now, the old versions of SAMP run fine but won't connect because the server is on 0.3.7, but when I install 0.3.7 it runs singleplayer every time :/

John Pearce
8th May 2015, 05:43 AM
I just installed 0.3.7-RC6-1 and it works, then when I connect the server says ''Incorrect version'' and kicks me off!

John Pearce
8th May 2015, 05:52 AM
All the other RC versions run but refuse to connect to the server, keeps 'lost connection, retrying'' all the time :(

Or it does this:
http://i.imgur.com/ngls7hc.png

John Pearce
8th May 2015, 06:34 AM
Alright somehow, dunno how, I fixed it.

Close this please :)

Joseph Kennedy
8th May 2015, 08:26 AM
Archived