PDA

View Full Version : revealing of a roster

Banksia.
15th May 2015, 09:57 PM
In-Game Name: squad_banks
Date: 16/05/2015
Your Question:
no, not the sadmin roster this time. Is revealing the members allowed? If so, can it be leaked via IC section?

Hobbs
15th May 2015, 10:01 PM
I don't think it's allowed, If you're referring to Hitman Agency roster. You can get banned for that.

Kristian
15th May 2015, 10:05 PM
I don't think it's allowed, If you're referring to Hitman Agency roster. You can get banned for that.

I think he means PD and such.

But if you roleplay it properly, then yes. If you just go like "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA I GOT PD FORUM ACCESS TIME TO REVEAL UR ROSTER HOES" without really making it look like it's properly roleplayed, then it makes you look like a retard and it'll most likely lead to you getting, well, punished for a rule that does not exist as we speak this very fine early morning the 16th of May 2015 04:05AM (documenting this for the future).

So yes, you can reveal. I suggest to make it look good though, otherwise you might get backlash'ddddddd.

And if you get to know the Hitman Agency members icly, like proper icly, like they saying they work for an agency properly PROPERLY, then yes, ICly. /b hahahah ur hitman look x is hitman!! is not allowed. But the hitmen must be pretty retarded in the first place if they say "yes im hitman and yes i work for an agency called hitman agency ok bye".

King Hazard
15th May 2015, 10:59 PM
The reason it's not allowed because irl you don't know all of your associates. eg. CID.

Kristian
15th May 2015, 11:17 PM
The reason it's not allowed because irl you don't know all of your associates. eg. CID.

There is legit no rule about it, it's the leaders fault if they add CID after your name on a public roster. No rule can protect you there, when it comes to facs like PD, FBI etc.

Armin
16th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Hello!

Well, it all depends upon what faction's roster are you going to reveal, if that is Hitman or some secret factions then you can not.
But from my knowledge you can only reveal Public Factions roster (You should heavily RP getting that) ,but that's of no use as everyone can see them via pressing the "TAB" key "Oh he's Pd,FMd,NG" or via their usergroups.

Do you want to know about anything else? And be more specific with that type of Faction roster you would like to reveal so that Helpers/players can easily guide you :)

Thank you.

Nick
16th May 2015, 03:35 AM
you can actually "reveal" anything if it's rped and you have an rp reason for it (casefile, news article, press release, etc)

Banksia.
16th May 2015, 04:33 AM
Where can I leak the roster?

Lord Virus
16th May 2015, 04:51 AM
I remember i leaked the hitman director to a different hitman, icly
Roxanne Redwood lol(dont ban me, cesar died)

King Hazard
16th May 2015, 05:02 AM
There is legit no rule about it, it's the leaders fault if they add CID after your name on a public roster. No rule can protect you there, when it comes to facs like PD, FBI etc.

The roster wasted created by administration. It wasn't meant for you to see but because ppl get suspend etc... it's pulic so persons can can notify the administrators about what's going on. It's to protect members and help manage the LSPD.

Administrators is not admins, i mean the legit LSPD admins ( not fac mods either ).

Kiyomi
16th May 2015, 05:02 AM
whats up with all those helpers saying that you cant reveal hitman roster?

like Mangle said, you can reveal anything you want (except; sadmin roster) as long as you have fully roleplayed it and your character knows all this icly.(including hitman\fbi roster)

You can reveal it on Ic section but first i recommend you RP putting that on newspaper ingame or just RP making a blog about it.

Donald DiVittorio
16th May 2015, 06:24 AM
Awaiting player - 24 hours

King Hazard
16th May 2015, 12:22 PM
whats up with all those helpers saying that you cant reveal hitman roster?

like Mangle said, you can reveal anything you want (except; sadmin roster) as long as you have fully roleplayed it and your character knows all this icly.(including hitman\fbi roster)

You can reveal it on Ic section but first i recommend you RP putting that on newspaper ingame or just RP making a blog about it.

A hitman agency wouldn't even know all there members. You can't reveal rosters because it's only there for administration and to keep track of people. Only the heads will really have access to them. No r6/8 is going to reveal it's members because it'll ruin w/e faction/family they are running.

Klash
18th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Answered