PDA

View Full Version : Ban bug??

Killay
22nd May 2015, 03:52 AM
In-Game Name: Lark Royal
Date: 22/05/2015
Your Question:
What the heck is going on? I got unbanned 1 day ago and when I try to join the server, it says that imma banned? How so? Tried it many times, but still not working.
This happens only in sarp.

Big Mac'.
22nd May 2015, 04:06 AM
Try the tip they always say.
When it says, Connecting to bla bla bla, press escape and wait for 20 - 30 seconds then tab back in, you'll be able to connect somehow. That's what I've been doing.

Killay
22nd May 2015, 04:10 AM
Try the tip they always say.
When it says, Connecting to bla bla bla, press escape and wait for 20 - 30 seconds then tab back in, you'll be able to connect somehow. That's what I've been doing.

-.-.
Anyway ill try it lulz

Lazovsky
22nd May 2015, 04:50 AM
-.-.
Anyway ill try it lulz

If you tried it and it didn't come up with a result, post a ban appeal man you're banned.

Killay
22nd May 2015, 05:07 AM
If you tried it and it didn't come up with a result, post a ban appeal man you're banned.

You can't read a few letters I think. I got unbanned 1 day ago. I am not banned.

Antonio
22nd May 2015, 05:08 AM
In-Game Name: Lark Royal
Date: 22/05/2015
Your Question:
What the heck is going on? I got unbanned 1 day ago and when I try to join the server, it says that imma banned? How so? Tried it many times, but still not working.
This happens only in sarp.

As you said, It's Ban Bug and to be honest, there aren't many ways and tips that you can avoid it...
Anyways, Always when you attempt to join and the game is on "Connected. Joining the game" you should Tab "press Esc" for around 30 seconds and then untab back.
Another thing that might help you is Restart your Router a few times until you Log in.
They are working and trying to Fix this Bug so we should be Patient and keep trying until it's fixed successfully.

Killay
22nd May 2015, 05:21 AM
As you said, It's Ban Bug and to be honest, there aren't many ways and tips that you can avoid it...
Anyways, Always when you attempt to join and the game is on "Connected. Joining the game" you should Tab "press Esc" for around 30 seconds and then untab back.
Another thing that might help you is Restart your Router a few times until you Log in.
They are working and trying to Fix this Bug so we should be Patient and keep trying until it's fixed successfully.

That Sadmin should've not banned me. (I know exactly who is). And yes, that's my last option left. I think it would be fixed. And that router internet issue can't help me. I've got WIFI. I hope they fix that.

Killay
22nd May 2015, 10:43 AM
That tab idea really didn't function. Any idea?

Agent Cole Phelps
22nd May 2015, 12:35 PM
According to valid source such as gta-sarp developers, ban bug is SAMP's problem. So there is no way to fix it, it just only happens to happen on SARP itself, because sarp is sarp?

Literally, you just gotta keep trying. You can try this "tab" idea that I've tried hundreds of times, but logically it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't work. Because tabbing doesn't stop you from your client to continue logging into the server, it just most likely will show you with higher ping if anything. So if you want to tab, and it makes you self consciously makes you feel better, be my guest, but in reality, just keep trying till it works.

Killay
22nd May 2015, 12:58 PM
According to valid source such as gta-sarp developers, ban bug is SAMP's problem. So there is no way to fix it, it just only happens to happen on SARP itself, because sarp is sarp?

Literally, you just gotta keep trying. You can try this "tab" idea that I've tried hundreds of times, but logically it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't work. Because tabbing doesn't stop you from your client to continue logging into the server, it just most likely will show you with higher ping if anything. So if you want to tab, and it makes you self consciously makes you feel better, be my guest, but in reality, just keep trying till it works.

I will request to an admin to ban me. Then he can unban me and i will try it. Well, I can't fucking do anything. That tab issue is very annoying because i tried it several times. It really does not help. SOOOO, I would not be able to play anymore sarp. Nice 0.3.7

Cody Burnett.[old]
23rd May 2015, 02:41 AM
I will request to an admin to ban me. Then he can unban me and i will try it. Well, I can't fucking do anything. That tab issue is very annoying because i tried it several times. It really does not help. SOOOO, I would not be able to play anymore sarp. Nice 0.3.7

l assume it is range ban, request to remove the range ban from your ip and you'll be able to play in sarpe. Post an ban appeal over the ban appeal section and explain the problem with the range ban on your ip

If we're speaking regarding the ban bug so you will do the idea of ''Phelps''

Killay
23rd May 2015, 03:59 AM
l assume it is range ban, request to remove the range ban from your ip and you'll be able to play in sarpe. Post an ban appeal over the ban appeal section and explain the problem with the range ban on your ip

If we're speaking regarding the ban bug so you will do the idea of ''Phelps''
DAMN. Where have u been all these times?
I have posted my ban appeql already, the only thing I need is to request it.

Cody Burnett.[old]
23rd May 2015, 04:03 AM
DAMN. Where have u been all these times?
I have posted my ban appeql already, the only thing I need is to request it.

Glad to hear, just request it over your ban appeal and be patient for the administrators responses.

Donald DiVittorio
24th May 2015, 06:15 AM
Answered