http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Sergio NessunoLevel:
18Date:
22/05/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Mike_KennedyScreenshot of the Incident:
http://imgur.com/7NUhenNState the reason for your appeal:
Well i really wanted to know what the thing was with Klash Smith since i'm not that active anymore(not to fuck him at all or bitch to him) and 3 helpers answered me with an normal answer and then this little child Mike comes and mutes me without a reason?Additional Information:

Heisenberg.
22nd May 2015, 06:05 PM
Hello Sergio_Rao,
First of all, the only mention this, you're level 18, since when you ask questions such as "Klash Smith asked dick picks to people?" over /newbie it's definitely in the abuse, received a warning and that you have accumulated 3 warnings received automatically mute.

Regards, Mike Kennedy.

Sieger
22nd May 2015, 06:09 PM
Just to inform you, Klash Smith was indeed fired from the LSPD for Sexual Harassment and Child Molestation. He asked Joseph to send a picture of his dick with a ruler next to it. If you want more information, check the FC against him. This is the link: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?138290-Complaint-against-Klash-Smith/page2.

As for the mute, I understand why you got muted but yeah, I think that helper didn't really think about it and just muted you since he saw the word dick. Next time, refrain from using such words on /newbie. I'm just giving some information, I can't do anything about this, just wait for any helper(s) to respond.

Heisenberg.
22nd May 2015, 06:17 PM
Just to inform you, Klash Smith was indeed fired from the LSPD for Sexual Harassment and Child Molestation. He asked Joseph to send a picture of his dick with a ruler next to it. If you want more information, check the FC against him. This is the link: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?138290-Complaint-against-Klash-Smith/page2.

As for the mute, I understand why you got muted but yeah, I think that helper didn't really think about it and just muted you since he saw the word dick. Next time, refrain from using such words on /newbie. I'm just giving some information, I can't do anything about this, just wait for any helper(s) to respond.

1. I know what was the reason for the dismissal of Klash, don't have to give me the links, it's still not reinforces the fact that he could publish in /newbie chat.

2. "..you since he saw the word dick." - No, It does not matter /newbie chat is not meant to questions of this sort, he could check it in a different way, not to create attention or personal attention and dragging chat spam.

Nessuno™
22nd May 2015, 06:18 PM
Well it was an related question since it was over the LSPD chief, how can i make another word for dick then? And its an 18+ game so i cant see why the words like 'dick' and 'tits' are forbidden..

Sieger
23rd May 2015, 04:31 AM
1. I know what was the reason for the dismissal of Klash, don't have to give me the links, it's still not reinforces the fact that he could publish in /newbie chat.

2. "..you since he saw the word dick." - No, It does not matter /newbie chat is not meant to questions of this sort, he could check it in a different way, not to create attention or personal attention and dragging chat spam.

This information wasn't meant for you, it was meant for Sergio Rao. I know that you know it. And I think this was just a normal question (Well not totally normal..). But there was no way to say the question in other words. I mean, try and do it yourself.

Heisenberg.
23rd May 2015, 05:38 AM
Well it was an related question since it was over the LSPD chief, how can i make another word for dick then? And its an 18+ game so i cant see why the words like 'dick' and 'tits' are forbidden..

No, it does not matter, It's not the word "dick" but the message formulation, you could formulate the message in a different way altogether, chose to receive personal attention. Here you go for example, you could formulate the message such as this way; "It is true that Klash Smith discharged?".

This information wasn't meant for you, it was meant for Sergio Rao. I know that you know it. And I think this was just a normal question (Well not totally normal..). But there was no way to say the question in other words. I mean, try and do it yourself.

Here you go, as I wrote above, take an example; "It is true that Klash Smith discharged?".

Donald DiVittorio
24th May 2015, 03:17 AM
Well I think you shouldn't have asked such question over /newb. Your intentions were something else, the chat is for newb assistance and mainly used for server related script Q's/A's, your question was completely irrelevant, also to note you wasn't straight muted, the helper simply warned you as to not ask such question again but however since you are a regular newb chat abuser, you got muted due to existing warnings, and on these basis the mute should stay.

Resolved

Joseph Kennedy
24th May 2015, 04:19 AM
Well, Sergio... You do have a point, but the question itself is abuse. I mean, you could have changed the question a bit and asked in a better way like the way Mike stated. You can't go around over /newb asking questions like "Is it true that Klash Smith asked for pictures of dicks?" You could have simply asked "Did Klash Smith get fired as the lspd chief?" So, yeah.. That's it. And, why was Eazy laughing? Was it because of the question?

Best regards, Head Helper of OC Joseph Kennedy