28/05/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
FelixScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/DEI1Xqy.jpgState the reason for your appeal:
dogshit mute reasonAdditional Information:
fun fact from a 2014 player; failure to capitalise sentences is trolling

Jizzy Black
28th May 2015, 05:00 PM
lol man, you wrongly answered a question. and also trolled at that part where you said "just make it gucci with frank malcom".

You were a helper before, you should know that. you are level 33 as well, you should probably know that no faction accepts level 1. It seems that going strict is way bad.

Pending PR

Octavious
28th May 2015, 05:03 PM
lol man, you wrongly answered a question. and also trolled at that part where you said "just make it gucci with frank malcom".

You were a helper before, you should know that.

how in any shape or form is that wrong? that's not trolling you fucking tit, he answered it casually, just cause he doesn't speak like you mutts
"(Professional) Helper Richard Stock: @ID: 43; Affirmative. You must engage dialogue with Frank Malcom and request his permissions to do this task that you just referred to I, professional Helper Richard Stock Senior.

fucking goon

Cameron
28th May 2015, 05:07 PM
can I request any pr besides donald answers this please, he's retarded

Jizzy Black
28th May 2015, 05:09 PM
how in any shape or form is that wrong? that's not trolling you fucking tit, he answered it casually, just cause he doesn't speak like you mutts
"(Professional) Helper Richard Stock: @ID: 43; Affirmative. You must engage dialogue with Frank Malcom and request his permissions to do this task that you just referred to I, professional Helper Richard Stock Senior.

fucking goon

You are level 33, you were a helper and you are here since 2012.

I don' see any use of saying that from your alt. Anyways, You did answer it wrong
"Can I try for sang at level 1 although I played long time ago"

A proper answer as everyone did was "No, Level 5+"

What you said was
"yes kali just make sure its all gucci with frank malcom"

You answered it wrong, you did include frank malcom with a wrong statement, He doesn't allow level 1 in his faction. We can wait for the public relations team and Frank Malcom

Joseph Kennedy
28th May 2015, 05:42 PM
I think you shouldn't have answered him that way, you could have simply told him "No, you must meet the requirements to apply to the NG." I believe that the way you answered it over /newb is abuse. Like I said above, you could have answered him in the right way and you wouldn't have gotten muted. You are a high leveled player, you should know better.

Head Helper of OC Joseph Kennedy

Keven Ruthless
28th May 2015, 06:24 PM
Joseph really said it all you should of know better then answering a newbie question with that kind of responds.

You mute should stay as you were a helper before and should know how to properly answer a newbie question.

Close