1st June 2015, 07:14 AM
In-Game Name: Corey Teller
Date: 01/06/2015
Your Question:
How to edit your title or add personalized userbar
Under name.

Tyler Khan
1st June 2015, 09:11 AM
If you're talking about custom tags, then you have to donate for it.

donate.gta-sarp.com -> Customization -> scroll down a bit, then you would see (( Custom Forum title )), it would cost you 4 dollars IRL money, you can either buy those 4 dollars IG for IG cash, that would cost you around 2m, or you will donate for it with your paypal for 4 dollars.

I hope that's what you're looking for.

Keven Ruthless
1st June 2015, 09:45 AM
Pending Player - 24 hours.

Nerby
1st June 2015, 03:19 PM
How to buy using IC cash?

Paul Walker
1st June 2015, 03:56 PM
His frr has been denied, they might change a litter or two not a word nor the whole title.

How to buy using IC cash?

You will have to search for a blood donor. Usually they exchange the one dollor irl for 500k ig money or more depends on the donor. Make an /ad ig or post a request here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?99294-Official-Seeking-Donor-Thread

Nerby
1st June 2015, 04:03 PM
You will have to search for a blood donor. Usually they exchange the one dollor irl for 500k ig money or more depends on the donor. Make an /ad ig or post a request here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?99294-Official-Seeking-Donor-Thread

How is working the system, I dont want to get scamed.

Tyler Khan
1st June 2015, 04:09 PM

Before you buy, get SS's regarding everything, the deal, how many liters, price and etc, if he scammed you, make a complaint against him and you'll get refunded and he'll get banned for scamming donations.

Nerby
1st June 2015, 04:11 PM
Thanks alot guys, you can lock this topic now.

Paul Walker
1st June 2015, 04:11 PM

You will receive the order id by the donor, then you will make a frr/grr to check if it was valid or not and to request whatever you donated for. Don't worry donation scamming qilla results to permanently banned, and yoy will get your money back. You can /report ig to check/approve the order if a shop mod was ig.Check the staff roster to know who're the shop moderators. And ss everything ofc.

Keven Ruthless
1st June 2015, 08:43 PM
Answered.