PDA

View Full Version : Donations

Inglewood.
4th June 2015, 12:50 AM
In-Game Name: Darnel_Inglewood
Date: 06/06/2015
Your Question:
So, I was wondering, take this for instance. I donate for bronze VIP, can I have that switched into three forum namechanges?

Another example. I donate for a custom garage, can I switch that into a gate + forum namechange?

Rick
4th June 2015, 01:22 AM
Yup, As long as it totals up to whatever you want to switch it to.
Like the example you gave, Let's say I buy a house for $10 and I want to change it for two house moves which cost $5 for each house move, It equals up to $10.
Pending Player

Inglewood.
4th June 2015, 01:29 AM
Yup, As long as it totals up to whatever you want to switch it to.
Like the example you gave, Let's say I buy a house for $10 and I want to change it for two house moves which cost $5 for each house move, It equals up to $10.
Pending Player

Cheers mate. I'll keep this open for more responses. How does this process work though?

Donald DiVittorio
4th June 2015, 03:37 AM
So, I was wondering, take this for instance. I donate for bronze VIP, can I have that switched into three forum namechanges?

Another example. I donate for a custom garage, can I switch that into a gate + forum namechange?

Yes you can switch your donations.
If you donated for a BVIP which is 6$, you can switch it for three forum namechanges which is 6$ all of them.

Awaiting player - 24 hours

KyleWings
4th June 2015, 04:44 AM
Just post a forum related request (or a game related one if it concerns something ig). Admins will process it but make sure you provide the donation code and explain your request so that they take it in consideration.

Inglewood.
4th June 2015, 04:54 AM
Close this, cheers.

Derrick Martinez
4th June 2015, 06:13 AM
In-Game Name: Darnel_Inglewood
Date: 06/06/2015
Your Question:

Yes you can, contact a admin for it, and it should be total.

You make a forum or game related request for it.

Donald DiVittorio
4th June 2015, 06:51 AM
Answered