PDA

View Full Version : Account

Justin Flynt
5th June 2015, 01:02 PM
In-Game Name: Mike_Lesaro
Date: 06/06/2015
Your Question:
I got 2 accounts, main is level 6 and the second account is level 3, If my main account got banned, and I want to use my second account to play, would I consider as Ban Evading?

FuckFace
5th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Yes.

Cody Burnett.[old]
5th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Your Question:
I got 2 accounts, main is level 6 and the second account is level 3, If my main account got banned, and I want to use my second account to play, would I consider as Ban Evading?

Indeed.

Justin Flynt
5th June 2015, 01:05 PM
Thanks. But if my main got perm ban?

Tyler Khan
5th June 2015, 01:10 PM
You can't play at your alternative account unless you get unbanned, or that would be counted as ban evading, and then, you will lose your chances in playing SARP once more.

FuckFace
5th June 2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks. But if my main got perm ban?

Yes, if your main got banned, you cannot play anymore, if you get banned on your alt, you can't play anymore.

Justin Flynt
5th June 2015, 01:12 PM
1 more question. If my alt account got banned and my main is unbanned?

Armin
5th June 2015, 01:52 PM

Any of your account which gets banned means you are banned. Doesn't mean that you can use the other account because one of your account is banned. You need to post ban-appeals to get your banned account unbanned after that you can play on any of those accounts.

Bilal.
5th June 2015, 02:11 PM

All your alt accounts will be banned also, if they catch them.

Derrick Martinez
6th June 2015, 02:46 AM
Your Question:

Yeah it is.

Your main account and your alt account will be banned.

Donald DiVittorio
6th June 2015, 06:11 AM
If you were banned, doesn't matter which account ( main or alt ), any attempting to login the server afterwards is Ban Evading

Answered