http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Orys_AbruzzoLevel:
30Date:
06/06/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Nao_KatsuScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/infSUN6.jpg?1State the reason for your appeal:
I am appealing because i am sure i was muted from the newbie channel wrongfully. It was personal hate that pushed Nao to mute me, and i literally don't find it fair to be muted for such a reason. I was and am trying my best to help newbies, whether with rules or Roleplay. I gave the right answer, trunk is still bugged and can't be accessed currently. Nao raged on me because i was fair more than probabl. I guess i am appealing because i want to continue helping the newbies.

1. Newbie questions something over /newb.

2. Nao gives the wrong answer.

3. Orys gives the right answer.

4. Nao says Orys is wrong.

5. Nao abuses once more /newb to tell Orys to /sms him.

6. Orys tells Nao to not abuse.

7. Nao warns Orys (lol)

8. Orys ignored Nao in order to not get another warn and mute.

9. The newbie tells Nao why he warned Orys beacause Orys was probably right.

10. Orys tells the newbie that trunk is surely still bugged and has no idea why Nao raged on him.

11. Nao warns and mutes Orys.

12. Everyone laughs to Nao for lacking professionalism.Additional Information:

King Hazard
6th June 2015, 05:47 AM
You choose to have a conversation and mock me in /newb when I said not to, it's simple as that you should know better.

Orys.
6th June 2015, 06:17 AM
You choose to have a conversation and mock me in /newb when I said not to, it's simple as that you should know better.

I have no reason to ''mock'' you. You should literally admit you've done wrong for muting me, all i have done is help a newbie. I had 0 warns, you gave me 3 warns + a mute, you're the one who mocked me.

Keven Ruthless
7th June 2015, 01:50 AM
Nao did nothing wrong he is telling the trust that insurance isn't bug. The only thing that is bug is the /trunk commands but sometime that fixes it self sometime after a relog.

Although you should've never abuse /newbie by using it as a chat box & mocking Nao, Nao Did warn you couple times saying not abusing and you continuing to abuse it, you level 30 and should know the rules about now. You will have to pay for an unmute if you want to help newbie. Warning and Mute stay.

Close.