http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Devanshul_SharmaLevel:
9Date:
11/06/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Nao_KatsuScreenshot of the Incident:
http://s17.postimg.org/w8hfad2wv/sa_mp_323.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I just entered the server and asked on /newb , that has the paycheck passed? and I was warned for abuse , is it seriously fair?
Can't even I ask has the paycheck passed or not? It clearly is a legit server related Q!!
I want justice...Additional Information:
The concerned helper should be punished as even if it was a misunderstanding , I messaged him and he didn't revert back.. It seems that as if he has completely lost it and making sure that what he has sure shall prevail as final decision.

.:Dangerboy:.
11th June 2015, 09:28 AM
sorry for replying but it is unfair so please quickly unmute him

Resolved

Keven Ruthless
11th June 2015, 09:39 AM
I think he thought that you were mocking another person because he say it like 20 seconds before you said it. But I want to hear what Nao has to say about this.

Tyler Khan
11th June 2015, 10:13 AM
I'm sorry if I don't have the rights to post here, but Nao warned him because he asked "Paycheck passed" at 11:25, and in this way, Nao thought that he was abusing because it's obvious that the paycheck passed at this time.

Devanshul
11th June 2015, 11:57 AM
Well I just joined the server and I didn't know what time exactly does the paycheck come .. I just had an assumption its near to XX:30 of my time , so I asked it. It may be a misunderstanding and as far as I know , my warning is completely illogical so I request it to be removed and also Nao should have enough guts to revert back to me that it was a misunderstanding or whatever.. The pic clearly states I gave message to Nao and he never replied back...

Tyler Khan
11th June 2015, 05:07 PM
Well I just joined the server and I didn't know what time exactly does the paycheck come .. I just had an assumption its near to XX:30 of my time , so I asked it. It may be a misunderstanding and as far as I know , my warning is completely illogical so I request it to be removed and also Nao should have enough guts to revert back to me that it was a misunderstanding or whatever.. The pic clearly states I gave message to Nao and he never replied back...

You're level 9 so you should know clearly that the paycheck comes on xx:01, you had your timestamp on so you could've checked your timestamp rather than asking on /newb, that was the best idea. The time you asked the question was completely wrong, as you know when the paycheck comes.

King Hazard
11th June 2015, 08:39 PM
You're level 9, let me start there, you should know when paychecks come by now. I'll warn or even mute everyone single troller I find, /newb has been taken for a joke recently for spam responses. Whatever excuse you have is invalid, i'm not buying none of it.

Chris green asks, moments later it comes then moments later you ask, no trolling sir.

THE IMAGE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

http://i.imgur.com/5TF2DOk.png

Joseph Kennedy
11th June 2015, 09:06 PM
I honestly think the question was not abusive at all, you're not lying Bro. Well, it looks like you just logged in since you can see the fac motd. I think that the warn should get removed since it wasn't abuse at all.

Pending the others.

Keven Ruthless
11th June 2015, 09:16 PM
I honestly think the question was not abusive at all, you're not lying Bro. Well, it looks like you just logged in since you can see the fac motd. I think that the warn should get removed since it wasn't abuse at all.

Pending the others.

Yeah, his warning should be removed, but at the same time now we as high level players do ask that question sometime. Next time you should /time before you ask if it pass.

I don't blame Nao for warning you since he thought that you were trolling because paycheck came like 14 seconds before you ask.

Anyway talk to a helper in game to remove one of your warnings.

Resolve