PDA

View Full Version : Custom numbers-OOC uninvite

Mikhail.
11th June 2015, 04:11 AM
In-Game Name: Vasily_Hlestakov
Date: 12/12/2015
Your Question:
1-If I randomly got a special number (ex:1515),can I put it in the custom numbers list to avoid someone else getting it,or must I donate to keep it?

2-If I killed a R5 in my family during a RP situation,(he forgets it),then he cries on the /f chat and kicks me scriptwisely,thats MGing/FC-able?
PS: I was R5 too.

Armin
11th June 2015, 04:20 AM
1. If you like the number 1515 you may keep it, if you want it to be added as custom number than you have to donate for 5$'.
Refer to the Custom Number thread in Information Section.

If a rank 5+ kicks out a member, he will either stay out for good until being properly invited into the gang again or then the rank 5 will be prisoned for abusing /adjust uninvite ( 60 minutes of prison + strike ).

There you go .

Mikhail.
11th June 2015, 04:33 AM
1-What if someone donates for the exact number as mine,I will lose it..?
2-He kicked me right after he died,which is invaild because Icly he doesn't know anything,right?
Thank you :D

Paul Walker
11th June 2015, 05:16 AM
I'd say Yes for the second question, If you murdered him, then he has to forget this situation. He will not be allowed to take an action against you. [IC action]. If he abused his /adjust power or took an IC action for something you did in the half minute before his death. Then you will have to make a complaint against him. You have to GK [Gang Kill] him and he has to accept it. If you want to kick him out of the family. By applying the GK he has to forget anything that related to this family/gang. Contact a Gang Moderator to make sure if you can force someone to accept your GK or not.

Mikhail.
11th June 2015, 05:20 AM
I'd say Yes for the second question, If you murdered him, then he has to forget this situation. He will not be allowed to take an action against you. [IC action]. If he abused his /adjust power or took an IC action for something you did in the half minute before his death. Then you will have to make a complaint against him. You have to GK [Gang Kill] him and he has to accept it. If you want to kick him out of the family. By applying the GK he has to forget anything that related to this family/gang. Contact a Gang Moderator to make sure if you can force someone to accept your GK or not.

Thanks,and the first answer is as Armins said.
Answered

Keven Ruthless
11th June 2015, 09:35 AM
Answered