PDA

View Full Version : GTA SA Reconnecting crash.

VRambo
12th June 2015, 05:26 PM
In-Game Name: Vik_Rambo
Date: 12/06/2015
Your Question: So every time there is a server restart/reconnection to server my SAMP /always/ crashes. It's been happening for about a month or so now and now it's starting to bug me. I've not go any mods. I downloaded mods way after this problem started.

I've tried reinstalling GTASA and I've also tried re-installing SAMP. To no avail.

So.... Welp.

Nate
12th June 2015, 05:40 PM
Personally, after most of the restarts I get a freeze bug, but I just deal with it, and I have a clean install of SA and samp as well. I suppose it's a common issue, might be a samp bug.

Sieger
12th June 2015, 05:57 PM
I have mods installed and I crash when there is a restart. I don't think there is anything you can do about it. The only time I crash is when there is a restart, it's a known issue.

Orys.
12th June 2015, 06:02 PM
There are alot of features which would cause that, starting from :

-The wrong installed mods.
-Having a rubbish on your main directory (Installed some mods, couldn't delete properly and you have some wastes left)
-Probably your computer is not good enough to handle it, and once a restart is happening, the chamber of your PC releases a loud sound and then you crash. Try deleting useless programs at 'msconfig'.

VRambo
12th June 2015, 06:12 PM
Alright... Ruled it as common SAMP error.

Resolved then.

Orys.
12th June 2015, 06:15 PM
Answered

Sins
12th June 2015, 06:23 PM
mods only mods.

Keven Ruthless
12th June 2015, 08:33 PM
Answered.