PDA

View Full Version : Account delete

$kylar
16th June 2015, 10:43 AM
In-Game Name: Skylar_Parker
Date: 16/06/2015
Your Question:
Well, let's say that I won't log for a year or two, Would my account and the car's that I had be deleted for inactivity?
P.S. I know that houses will get reset due to the inactivity.

Sean Johnson
16th June 2015, 11:12 AM
For as I know only houses get removed but why would you leave SARP for that long and then come back?

Paul Walker
16th June 2015, 11:33 AM
Only if you were permanently banned. But if you were inactive without being banned, then you will just lose your house and biz. Not your account. If I were you, I'd contact an executive administrator.

Antonio
16th June 2015, 11:36 AM
If you're not banned, you will lose only your House / Business because they will be Auctioned and Sold to Active Players, you won't lose your account but take a few evidences so you can be sure that you'll be refunded after you leave the community for that long time.

Pending Player, 24 hours.

$kylar
16th June 2015, 12:54 PM
Thanks, answered.

Melvin Harris
16th June 2015, 12:55 PM
There is currently a bug where some players who have been inactive/banned for more than three months lose their cars. So if you're going to do this make sure you have a SS of your /stats just in case. I have no idea if it's fixed or not.

Other than that, you'll lose your house after two months of inactivity and your business after one week of not being restocked.

As for losing your account. I've seen it happen before, but only for level one players after like two years of inactivity.

Antonio
16th June 2015, 12:57 PM
Answered.