PDA

View Full Version : Ad Question

Grogy
17th June 2015, 07:47 AM
Hello guys.Before some days i posted ad "Selling gun toys" and the admin Ad muted and fined me.So my question is how i can say on ad that i sell weapon RPly :siren: ?

Derrick Martinez
17th June 2015, 07:51 AM
Hello guys.Before some days i posted ad "Selling gun toys" and the admin Ad muted and fined me.So my question is how i can say on ad that i sell weapon RPly :siren: ?

Cause *Selling gun toys* is a non-rp thing's, You can do also a /ad *Selling Waterguns or Selling Toys for your kids*

If you want to get unmute in /newb(ie) chat, feel free to post here Solution(ClickMe)

Link: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?448-Newbie-Chat-Appeals

Lazovsky
17th June 2015, 07:54 AM
You have no way to sell guns over ad .. As it is non rp at all because IRL you can't sell guns over a public advertisement FBI will chase you immediately, the only way is to find some customers by hanging around and rp then sell your guns.

Keven Ruthless
17th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Pending Player 12 Hours.

Grogy
17th June 2015, 12:38 PM
Thank you guys but i awlays see peoples who sell weapons over ad.

Adams
17th June 2015, 06:00 PM
You can't make an advertisement which contains that heavy crime words, you'll be /su[spected] In Characterly and fined plus muted Out of Characterly, I suggest you to find some partners to sell your weapons with.

Todd Stark
17th June 2015, 07:49 PM
Check the FCC policy.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?31652-LSPD-s-Official-FCC-Policy

Mikhail.
17th June 2015, 09:47 PM

They get muted+fined too if admins were online,feel free to /report them.

Master Mind
18th June 2015, 12:13 PM
You can't do that. IRL you would never make an advertisement of selling guns because that'd create a risk of cops.

Feel free to /report them when admins are online, they'd get muted + fined as well.

Antonio
18th June 2015, 01:35 PM

Next time, when that happen, /report ''The previous /ad(vertisment) was invalid, could you please mute that person?'' and he'll receive a mute from the chat.

Answered.