PDA

View Full Version : Renting a house

Mario Caldoza
18th June 2015, 04:41 PM
In-Game Name: Mario_Caldoza
Date: 18/06/2015
Your Question:
Is it possible for me to give a house for rent?, can I give the house to him even scriptwise so he can put stuff in? If the answer is yes what happends if the player I gaved the house too scams and sells the house to someone else?

Jason™
18th June 2015, 04:43 PM
take Screenshots of your deal with that guy, once he scammed you, go post a forum complaint against him because the scam limit is 20k,no more

Killay
18th June 2015, 04:51 PM
I don't think so, because this is the reason that players sell their own houses directly. And yeah, you can take two screenshots via F8 and post a forum complaint if he scams you.

Mario Caldoza
18th June 2015, 04:54 PM
Yeah but there'd be a very big complication if the player sells my house to someone else, you know I post a cmplain to that one who I gaved the house to, but how am I going to get the house from the player who bought it from the scamer.

Adams
18th June 2015, 05:59 PM
You should not give somebody a house if he or she wants to rent there's a command to set your house at RENT, /househelp for a furthure more so you won't have a head ache.

If he wants to purchase a house, he simply can make an advertisement and mention his price and what kind of interior he requires.

Paul Walker
18th June 2015, 06:19 PM
bro, just Rp doing this with him, sign a contract and enjoy your stay. everything is possible here.. so sell him the house and receiver your money. then he will have to give you the house back as the contract says. Or he will be prisoned and your will get your house back.. have fun.

Mario Caldoza
18th June 2015, 06:41 PM
Alright, I got my answer, if there's not anythink else tell me if not close this.

Lazovsky
18th June 2015, 07:13 PM
You just got scammed mate if you did it, you can fc him.

Keven Ruthless
18th June 2015, 08:16 PM
Answered