PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes when I connect.

_John_
23rd June 2015, 09:51 AM
In-Game Name: Lamar_Wheatley
Date: 23/06/2015
Your Question:
Okay, so I had this error pops up when I connect says "You're a Retard" when I fixed it my game started to crash when I'm at the Blue Screen at Santa Maria. I tried multiple times, but it keeps crashing. What do I have to do, HELP!

Sieger
23rd June 2015, 09:54 AM
Try to re-install GTA SA and make sure to have a CLEAN version. Browse the internet and look how a normal GTA folder looks like and if you see anything in your GTA folder that doesn't belong there, delete. Also, I currently have an anti-crasher and it's just amazing.

_John_
23rd June 2015, 09:58 AM
Try to re-install GTA SA and make sure to have a CLEAN version. Browse the internet and look how a normal GTA folder looks like and if you see anything in your GTA folder that doesn't belong there, delete. Also, I currently have an anti-crasher and it's just amazing.

I'm going to try to re-install SAMP.

Almighty.
23rd June 2015, 10:00 AM
If it really says "You're retard" then your GTA is corrupted or something lol. First time I see that shit lol. So yeah, new SAMP won't help you. Only new GTA and clean one.

SR-71
23rd June 2015, 10:03 AM
If it really says "You're retard" then your GTA is corrupted or something lol. First time I see that shit lol. So yeah, new SAMP won't help you. Only new GTA and clean one.

Get a brand new gta. I got mine on my USB so if my mods corrupt the game just KEEP reinstall it.

Sieger
23rd June 2015, 10:22 AM
Another tip, as soon as you get the new clean GTA/SAMP verson make sure to create a backup. I have like 1 GTA with mods and 1 GTA that is clean. So, when a mod doesn't work/messes with my game I just use the clean version, create a backup of that again, and than get my old mods back.

_John_
23rd June 2015, 10:29 AM

It said "You're Retard" I was on a Movie server we were all supposed to have S0biet, installed S0biet it ruined my game when I deleted it. Now, I tried fixing it got a Crashing problem.

Wickins
23rd June 2015, 10:44 AM
It said "You're Retard" I was on a Movie server we were all supposed to have S0biet, installed S0biet it ruined my game when I deleted it. Now, I tried fixing it got a Crashing problem.

Seems like you fucked your entire GTA directory buddy. You best shot is reinstalling it.

Lazovsky
23rd June 2015, 10:54 AM
The only solution is to get a new GTA, make sure it's a clean one and a good tip :
Never install S0beit.

Keven Ruthless
23rd June 2015, 11:46 AM
Pening player - 12 hours

Master Mind
23rd June 2015, 01:25 PM

I know that problem. You may reinstall GTA SA and delete the directory.

Claude West
23rd June 2015, 02:09 PM
Seems to happen to 'Steam obtained copies of GTA only... must be something to do with that new rockstar patch

Keven Ruthless
24th June 2015, 01:41 AM
Archive