Sean™
1st July 2015, 03:23 AM
In-Game Name: Sean Hawten
Date: 01/07/2015
Your Question:
How to clear all mods in my gta files?

Kurt
1st July 2015, 04:07 AM
All mods, or all skin mods? If only skin mods, you cannot clear those mods unless you have the original .txd and .dff files to import back into gta3.img, or you reinstall Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in general.

If all mods, for skin, vehicle, and textures, same process as already stated. Need original .txd and .dff files, import back into gta3.img. If it's something else, like sound mods or ENB, go into their respective folders and delete them. For example, ENB files normally have a lot of files with the name ENB somewhere on the file, delete them. They may have also replaced your original timecyc files, etc.

Next time, if you haven't done this already, make backups of EVERY single file you overwrite for your mods. Although it may seem like a lot of work for the mods you are doing, it's better in the long run so you don't need to reinstall San Andreas.

SuckMan
1st July 2015, 04:44 AM
If you haven't get the backup of the file, you can Google it out for the original TXD and DFF files of it. Always remember that in modding, you always need backup.

DakotaZ
1st July 2015, 04:48 AM
Download a brand new Gta3.IMG file for GTA SA then replace your current one.

Sean™
1st July 2015, 07:15 AM
Download a brand new Gta3.IMG file for GTA SA then replace your current one.

Thanks for y'all answers . I already delete all thanks

Answered.

Keven Ruthless
1st July 2015, 11:38 AM
Answered