PDA

View Full Version : Scripting.

Nessuno™
4th July 2015, 07:47 PM
Well hello, i was planning to get someone to donate for me a custom mapping + scripting, but what are the options as it goes about scripting, like what things can get scripted and how much things can you get scripted? Also do cars count as scripted things or?

Thank you!

Franco.
4th July 2015, 07:51 PM
Vehicles are scripted I guess, correct me if I was fault. Also 20$ for scripting as I know. You can script gates and such of that, all I know for now.

Nessuno™
4th July 2015, 07:57 PM
Vehicles are scripted I guess, correct me if I was fault. Also 20$ for scripting as I know. You can script gates and such of that, all I know for now.

Thanks for that information, but there are more option as far as i know right, since i also can remember wasi king had an hq and if u did /king you would get a red marker towards his HQ..

Alexa
4th July 2015, 07:57 PM
From what I know, you'll have to cooperate with the mapper by showing them the items you want to be added to the said map, the scripts and the design too of course. Another option would be, you'll pinpoint the location you want mapped and just give them the idea on the design you're imagining, leaving the said map design to them.

Hai, spawned vehicles can also be added to the scripted map you wanted.

Nessuno™
4th July 2015, 07:59 PM
From what I know, you'll have to cooperate with the mapper by showing them the items you want to be added to the said map, the scripts and the design too of course. Another option would be, you'll pinpoint the location you want mapped and just give them the idea on the design you're imagining, leaving the said map design to them.

Hai, spawned vehicles can also be added to the scripted map you wanted.

Allright, but for an example can i have some vehicles and like maybe 2 other things or is scripting just only 1 thing?

Lord Virus
4th July 2015, 08:05 PM
U can have free guns from /gunracket according to cadds

Alexa
4th July 2015, 08:32 PM
Allright, but for an example can i have some vehicles and like maybe 2 other things or is scripting just only 1 thing?

Just put into detail what you need when you talk with the mapper, they will explain how many you can get scripted.

Bilal.
4th July 2015, 08:53 PM
You can have 350 objects + extra things:
Here are the options you can choose while donating for a mapping/scripting:

1. 1 Dynamic Doors., 2 House moves, 2 Gates.
2. Custom Script [ Contact me, and i'll process it. (letting you know if it'll get approved or rejected before passing it on)]
3. 1 door and 3 House moves.
4. 4 House moves.
5. 4 Dynamic Doors.
5. 3 House Moves and 3 Gates.

2. Custom Script [ Contact me, and i'll process it. (letting you know if it'll get approved or rejected before passing it on)]

Before donating, contact a developer and tell him what you want implemented in your script, and he'll accept/deny your request.

More informations here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?130512-Procedure-Read-Me

erei
4th July 2015, 09:46 PM
* Vehicles are dynamic from 3.0c, and requires scripting as a donation type. These can be added IG by admins.
* Gates can only be added with scripting.
* Scripting is $20, and I think (get this confirmed before donating) there's still $35 scripting that includes 250 objects.
* Mapping is $5 per 50 objects.
* Doors can be added when there's a mapped interior associated with the donated map. The general combo is $15 for 200 objects.
* Cads gunrack is under negotiation (either prices will be boosted or it'll possibly be removed).

Nessuno™
5th July 2015, 06:54 AM
* Vehicles are dynamic from 3.0c, and requires scripting as a donation type. These can be added IG by admins.
* Gates can only be added with scripting.
* Scripting is $20, and I think (get this confirmed before donating) there's still $35 scripting that includes 250 objects.
* Mapping is $5 per 50 objects.
* Doors can be added when there's a mapped interior associated with the donated map. The general combo is $15 for 200 objects.
* Cads gunrack is under negotiation (either prices will be boosted or it'll possibly be removed).

Allright thank you jacob, but about thst gunrack im not an person who abuses shit to get money cause i dont need it.

Antonio
5th July 2015, 10:56 AM
Answered.