PDA

View Full Version : Ban

Estuado_Cooper
6th July 2015, 07:48 AM
In-Game Name: Estuado_Cooper
Date: 06/07/2015
Your Question:
I got a Perm ban for TP Hacks, However I did not use any and I am 100 percent sure i didn't. It says there is video proof on the ban, but i don't understand this because i never even used any therefore the only explanation is an admin is Lying which I don't like to say, can someone give me advice as I am not a rule breaker just a new player to this server, I would like to know how to proceed as I never used any hacks, I am quite disappointed by this.

Thanks.

Sean™
6th July 2015, 07:52 AM
I think that is bugged. But you said that have videos that you using TP hacks wait until it post and check if you are the player that using TP hacks.

Estuado_Cooper
6th July 2015, 07:55 AM
Yeah An admin said they have Video Evidence, But I'm very frustrated because I know I didn't use any so please can the evidence be posted either here or PM'ed to me, Ive contacted Pooya through PM so that he can also evaluate this as it is starting to annoy me I can't play and I'm getting punished for something i didn't do

And thanks.

Petrushkin
6th July 2015, 08:02 AM
I suggest that you have a talk with an executive admin and see what he'll say to you regarding that.

DakotaZ
6th July 2015, 08:09 AM
Yeah An admin said they have Video Evidence, But I'm very frustrated because I know I didn't use any so please can the evidence be posted either here or PM'ed to me, Ive contacted Pooya through PM so that he can also evaluate this as it is starting to annoy me I can't play and I'm getting punished for something i didn't do

And thanks.

Hey Estuado, I recommend that you re-appeal that ban and tell them that you require to view the evidence against you, if you truly didn't hack they'd have no choice but to unban you.

Todd Stark
6th July 2015, 09:07 AM
Post a new ban appeal and that they may present the evidence.

FINZER.
6th July 2015, 09:18 AM
Appeal and post a screenshot of your GTA Directory in your Program Files. C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas

Estuado_Cooper
6th July 2015, 11:31 AM
yeah thanks guys, I'll re-appeal and ask for evidence and I will also add my directory, only problem is they won't believe my directory because it can be edited can't it so they will think I've changed things ?

Rello.
6th July 2015, 03:17 PM
Appeal and post a screenshot of your GTA Directory in your Program Files. C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas

Lol, u can go to google images and type GTA SA Directory and just place pic there or either delete hacks and SS it.

Franco.
6th July 2015, 05:08 PM
Sip a cup of coffee and make a ban appeal within your proof, and chill your tampon everything is on your side if your words were true.

FINZER.
6th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Lol, u can go to google images and type GTA SA Directory and just place pic there or either delete hacks and SS it.

It goes C:/[Computer Name] So the admins will know if he's lying or not anyway. The computer user name will make it obvious.

Keven Ruthless
7th July 2015, 02:14 AM
Awaiting Player - 12 Hours.

Derrick Martinez
7th July 2015, 05:50 AM
Make a ban appeal.

Antonio
7th July 2015, 08:34 AM
Answered.