PDA

View Full Version : Why are admins so lazy?

PerfectWheelSpin
7th July 2015, 08:05 AM
In-Game Name: Marcus_Reed
Date: 07/07/2015
Your Question:
I post a ban appeal, 1 admin responds, yeah, that's okay, and I answer the question, and it's like a desert, no answer... Why the fucking admins are so lazy just to read the ban reason, and why the player should be unbanned, who banned him, and level! So, my question is, why are admins so lazy to check ban appeals?

Todd Stark
7th July 2015, 08:24 AM
In-Game Name: Marcus_Reed
Date: 07/07/2015
Your Question:
I post a ban appeal, 1 admin responds, yeah, that's okay, and I answer the question, and it's like a desert, no answer... Why the fucking admins are so lazy just to read the ban reason, and why the player should be unbanned, who banned him, and level! So, my question is, why are admins so lazy to check ban appeals?

They are also busy in real life doing something I think, but once they get a free time they'll do what they usually do. You just need to be patient. Also try to PM them about your ban appeal.

Mister Kordy
7th July 2015, 08:26 AM
they have lives unlike u y'll autistic shits

Jason™
7th July 2015, 08:27 AM
this is a G A M E => Gone Absent Many E-times

Antonio
7th July 2015, 08:31 AM
There was a problem with the update, most of them are really busy. You should be patient and if you'd like to - sent private message to an admin and remind him for your ban appeal.
Also, avoid making threads like this one or you will receive an infraction next time.

Answered.