PDA

View Full Version : Got my pass changed from admin

ShadowKiller
7th July 2015, 08:44 AM
In-Game Name: Michael_Rambo
Date: 06/07/2015
Your Question:
Well,yesterday while developers and admins were online,testing the server i found the pass by luck.I stayed for a couple of minutes just chatting with the others and asking to see what they test.I got kicked of cource since i was not allowed in.Today i try to login and my pass is changed.And yes i remember my password perfectly but some admin seems he changed it.I want my old password back.

Todd Stark
7th July 2015, 08:51 AM
In-Game Name: Michael_Rambo
Date: 06/07/2015
Your Question:
Well,yesterday while developers and admins were online,testing the server i found the pass by luck.I stayed for a couple of minutes just chatting with the others and asking to see what they test.I got kicked of cource since i was not allowed in.Today i try to login and my pass is changed.And yes i remember my password perfectly but some admin seems he changed it.I want my old password back.

Post a game related request here:
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?13-Game-Related

ShadowKiller
7th July 2015, 09:00 AM
You sure that's the right place?Because this thread here is for tehnical things from what it writes.Well i'll give GRR a try.Hope you're right.

Todd Stark
7th July 2015, 09:22 AM
You sure that's the right place?Because this thread here is for tehnical things from what it writes.Well i'll give GRR a try.Hope you're right.

Why would I give you a false answer? I'm here to help players.

Elijah van Meijer
7th July 2015, 09:53 AM
Post a game related request as Todd instructed, and if you can provide a screenshot of your /stats that'd be helpful too.

Explain thoroughly what happened.

Rellex
7th July 2015, 11:15 AM
You should not have logged onto the server while it was in lock-down! There was missing code on the conversion, you got yourself into this mess.

Rello.
7th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Admins won't never do that man. It was probably a bug when server was testing and update uploading.

ShadowKiller
7th July 2015, 12:07 PM
Alright,if in a 10% change i lose my stats from this mess i have photo of stats and skills but not from my briefcase and some more cash :/.Hope admins give the stuff from the briefcase and the cash if i lose stats.Anyway close this,i already made a Game related request

Keven Ruthless
7th July 2015, 05:31 PM
Answers