PDA

View Full Version : Making alt. account main

Mario Caldoza
12th July 2015, 07:58 PM
In-Game Name: Mario_Calodza
Date: 13/07/2015
Your Question:
Is it possible to make my alt. account the main one, even though my current alt. is lvl 1, I don't want to MF, all I want is to join LSPD with my current alt. and I can't do that since the requitment is to apply with the main account.

Todd Stark
12th July 2015, 08:24 PM
In-Game Name: Mario_Calodza
Date: 13/07/2015
Your Question:
Is it possible to make my alt. account the main one, even though my current alt. is lvl 1, I don't want to MF, all I want is to join LSPD with my current alt. and I can't do that since the requitment is to apply with the main account.

If you really want to join PD with the alt account as your main In my own knowledge you should stop playing your main account. Have a consent of an admin first before doing this.

Elijah van Meijer
12th July 2015, 08:27 PM
Speak with a Senior Admin+, I'm sure this should be fine as long as you don't give anything from your alt to your main.

Think of it like this; giving belongings from one account to the other is extremely non-RP simply due to the fact that it is, if you think about it, generated out of nowhere. You're getting money and a house and a car out of thin air.

So speak with an admin, follow the regular procedures and you should be fine.

Franco.
12th July 2015, 08:44 PM
you can just n/c your main into your alt, and rp your different alt story, then that's it.

Keven Ruthless
13th July 2015, 01:50 AM
Awaiting player - 12 hours.

Mario Caldoza
13th July 2015, 05:42 AM
Answered

Donbot™
13th July 2015, 09:58 AM
CK all previous accounts

Keven Ruthless
13th July 2015, 12:08 PM
Answered