PDA

View Full Version : character kill

Avery
18th July 2015, 07:42 PM
If I CK or fake death my self is there any way to transfer my car, house and money?

not so much the money but mainly the car and the house.

Antonio
18th July 2015, 07:45 PM
No, no and no.
Only your level will be refunded by an administrator, just /report if you'd like to get character killed.

Pending player, 12 hours.

Joseph Kennedy
18th July 2015, 07:48 PM
If you CK, you will lose everything but your level. /report to an admin that you cked and he/she will tell you to create a new account and they will refund your level. :)

Avery
18th July 2015, 07:49 PM
No, no and no.
Only your level will be refunded by an administrator, just /report if you'd like to get character killed.

Pending player, 12 hours.

Thanks, I've heard that somebody did it?

What about if I give it to my friend then he gives it to my new person ICly. Is this allowed?

What about my Arms Dealing skills? I'm a level 4 arms dealer will I keep that?

And my VIP status? Will I keep that?

Sam Gideon
18th July 2015, 07:57 PM
If I CK or fake death my self is there any way to transfer my car, house and money?

not so much the money but mainly the car and the house.

When you character kill, the character you were using is death and you won't be able to play under that character anymore so everything that character owned will be gone. your /stats will be resetted but you will keep your level only.
Nothing can be refunded or given back to your new character after you CKed.

Antonio
18th July 2015, 07:58 PM
Thanks, I've heard that somebody did it?

What about if I give it to my friend then he gives it to my new person ICly. Is this allowed?

What about my Arms Dealing skills? I'm a level 4 arms dealer will I keep that?

And my VIP status? Will I keep that?

You are NOT allowed to do that and also you will get refunded ONLY your level by an administrator, nothing else.

Avery
18th July 2015, 07:58 PM
When you character kill, the character you were using is death and you won't be able to play under that character anymore so everything that character owned will be gone. your /stats will be resetted but you will keep your level only.
Nothing can be refunded or given back to your new character after you CKed.

alright

Antonio
18th July 2015, 07:59 PM
alright

Answered.