PDA

View Full Version : How do I make an Unofficial fam? Do I need to donate or something?

IamDerek
23rd July 2015, 12:13 PM
The title says it all.

Chibs
23rd July 2015, 12:16 PM
You don't need anything for an unofficial family except members to make the actual family with, you can take any location to RP at such as a bar or whatever pleases you or suits your roleplay style, if you prove to be good enough you might be handpicked or you can apply for becoming official aka being on the /families list.

Being official doesn't give you much advantages except having an OOC chat and a place where you can see which one of your member is which rank, also, official families can be dealt more crack, 500 to be more precise, unlike unofficial who can only get 50.

Hope that answers your question.

Harold Rizzuto
23rd July 2015, 12:17 PM
Make a story, gather members, and start roleplaying really.
Post a thread in gang discussions with the title being the name of your family, and from there you can either apply to become official, get handpicked or donate.

IamDerek
23rd July 2015, 12:20 PM
One more thing. Do we have to have a specific number members in an unofficial gang or can I just get a buddy and start Roleplaying?

DakotaZ
23rd July 2015, 12:47 PM
One more thing. Do we have to have a specific number members in an unofficial gang or can I just get a buddy and start Roleplaying?

Get a buddy, but believe me its better if you have about 5-6, then you can have most of them spread out on different timezones and the RP will be noticed by allsorts of players.

IamDerek
23rd July 2015, 12:55 PM
Thanks Homie! You can close this now.

Keven Ruthless
23rd July 2015, 01:56 PM
Answered