PDA

View Full Version : CK

Coolkowkank
23rd July 2015, 09:11 PM
In-Game Name: I Forgot since I was TempBanned
Date: Twenty Fo'h/Juhlaey/2k15
Your Question:
What is CK? I mean , how is the method to do CK? should I post an application first before going to CK? or how?

Elijah van Meijer
23rd July 2015, 09:22 PM
CK means character kill. It means your character that you use currently, if your name was John Doe, then John_Doe would RPly die and no longer exist. You wouldn't be able to play on his name anymore and everything that he's owned, everything that he was ever taught everything that he knows would be GONE. You would have to make a new name, and the only thing you would get back is your account level. All your money, your house, your business, your cars, they would all be GONE.

If your name is John_Doe and you join LSPD, become R4, then join SANG and become R4, then join FBI and become R4 and then CK and then make your new name Jeremy_Thompson, then you wouldn't be able to reinstate into LSPD, SANG or FBI because you ICly don't have the knowledge you had with John_Doe.

Do you understand?

Pending player.

Jizzy Black
23rd July 2015, 09:22 PM
You simply kill yourself, or make a player/friend kill you. Then you should accept the CK over /do.

Then, you go ahead and /report, and admins will ban your account and /report once again when you make another account. You will lose everything except for your level.

Franco.
23rd July 2015, 09:25 PM
PS: Some fragmental families/ faction force CK.

DakotaZ
23rd July 2015, 09:31 PM
You die and come back as a new player, you loose all your assests except your level and you get a free namechange. You essentially become a /new/ character. No one can force CK on you unless you accept it.

Coolkowkank
23rd July 2015, 09:36 PM
CK means character kill. It means your character that you use currently, if your name was John Doe, then John_Doe would RPly die and no longer exist. You wouldn't be able to play on his name anymore and everything that he's owned, everything that he was ever taught everything that he knows would be GONE. You would have to make a new name, and the only thing you would get back is your account level. All your money, your house, your business, your cars, they would all be GONE.

If your name is John_Doe and you join LSPD, become R4, then join SANG and become R4, then join FBI and become R4 and then CK and then make your new name Jeremy_Thompson, then you wouldn't be able to reinstate into LSPD, SANG or FBI because you ICly don't have the knowledge you had with John_Doe.

Do you understand?

Pending player.

Almost understand.
How is the method?, what if I give all of my property to another player RPly before I CKed?

Elijah van Meijer
23rd July 2015, 09:47 PM
Almost understand.
How is the method?, what if I give all of my property to another player RPly before I CKed?

You'd have to speak to an admin about giving away all your things to another player.

How to CK:

RP killing yourself - suicide (jump off a building, car accident, stab yourself, shoot yourself, etc)

Get killed by someone else - homicide (someone shoots you, someone stabs you, someone decapitates you, etc)

Get an admin (preferably a senior admin+) to watch the entire RP and confirm that you have indeed been CK'd and that you accept CK.

If an admin isn't available record the entire scene or screenshot it.

Show an admin (senior+).

They will ban your account and most likely rename you to (Your_Name_CKd).

You will log in with new account + new name and your level will be refunded.

Coolkowkank
24th July 2015, 02:49 AM
You'd have to speak to an admin about giving away all your things to another player.

How to CK:

RP killing yourself - suicide (jump off a building, car accident, stab yourself, shoot yourself, etc)

Get killed by someone else - homicide (someone shoots you, someone stabs you, someone decapitates you, etc)

Get an admin (preferably a senior admin+) to watch the entire RP and confirm that you have indeed been CK'd and that you accept CK.

If an admin isn't available record the entire scene or screenshot it.

Show an admin (senior+).

They will ban your account and most likely rename you to (Your_Name_CKd).

You will log in with new account + new name and your level will be refunded.

Thanks

Elijah van Meijer
24th July 2015, 03:02 AM
Thanks

Answered?

Coolkowkank
24th July 2015, 03:09 AM
Answered?

Did you answered me?
What do you think....?

Of course it is, lmfao

Jeff_William