PDA

View Full Version : Another question related to GK

Guetta
24th July 2015, 11:25 AM
In-Game Name: Tony Baskerville
Date: 24/07/2015
Your Question:
Does GK needs to be Role-Played like CK? Or only RP of taking out the gun and then kill the guy by shooting him.

SR-71
24th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Yep it does need to be RP. A gang could hunt you down RP then kidnap you then kill you some thing like that a gang would do :D

DakotaZ
24th July 2015, 11:39 AM
Yes, it has to be roleplayed and done by a high rank in the family, you dont need admin permission. You basically squad up, kill someone and they forget. Simple shit.

Josh™
24th July 2015, 11:42 AM
Yes, it needs to be roleplayed of course.
For example: The one GK'ing RP's killing the other player. If he succeeds, he'll ask him on /do if he accepts GK. He should accept it though, cause GK can be forced.

Guetta
24th July 2015, 12:06 PM
So actually what happened I was called by my gang members and was asked to come with them and do something "dangerous" and they told me "not to worry nothing is going to happen to you". It was pretty obvious that I'm going to be CK'ed so I brought a friend, texted another, told thiem to low-key track me, keep a distance away from me yet keep his eyes on me and text me all the time and if I don't respond in ten minutes come to me and start shooting everyone. The same thing happened the family, so called the best RP family of SARP atm, took me to a hidden place and aimed their guns at me. I already had my gun out at that time they made me drop it and RPly shot me in my leg meanwhile I couldn't text back my friends so one of them rapidly came to the place and started shooting everyone. I ran from that place but couldn't go further and one of their member shot me far away from a M4. So am I GK'ed or what? I already text'ed my two friends, one of which died and remembers nothing, one of which knows that I was called by my family and after that I was found in the Hospital. One of their family leader gave me the idea and provoked me to take revenge from them but then bitched out and start calling this all DM. Am I GK'ed? Do I remember about that family?

DakotaZ
24th July 2015, 12:24 PM
So actually what happened I was called by my gang members and was asked to come with them and do something "dangerous" and they told me "not to worry nothing is going to happen to you". It was pretty obvious that I'm going to be CK'ed so I brought a friend, texted another, told thiem to low-key track me, keep a distance away from me yet keep his eyes on me and text me all the time and if I don't respond in ten minutes come to me and start shooting everyone. The same thing happened the family, so called the best RP family of SARP atm, took me to a hidden place and aimed their guns at me. I already had my gun out at that time they made me drop it and RPly shot me in my leg meanwhile I couldn't text back my friends so one of them rapidly came to the place and started shooting everyone. I ran from that place but couldn't go further and one of their member shot me far away from a M4. So am I GK'ed or what? I already text'ed my two friends, one of which died and remembers nothing, one of which knows that I was called by my family and after that I was found in the Hospital. One of their family leader gave me the idea and provoked me to take revenge from them but then bitched out and start calling this all DM. Am I GK'ed? Do I remember about that family?

Well, that's tough. You have to take it up with the members who did it to you.

Williams
24th July 2015, 01:53 PM

If they didn't kill you then you're not GK'd, they need to RP killing you.

Guetta
24th July 2015, 04:22 PM
They didn't kill me RPly, they instead shot me down far away from a M4 while I was running.

Todd Stark
24th July 2015, 11:07 PM
They didn't kill me RPly, they instead shot me down far away from a M4 while I was running.

Clearly you're not gang killed without them roleplaying killing you.

Guetta
25th July 2015, 06:40 AM
Clearly you're not gang killed without them roleplaying killing you.

Okay thank you I got my answer. You can close this.

Keven Ruthless
25th July 2015, 03:51 PM
Answered