PDA

View Full Version : About Custom mapping

Coolkowkank
25th July 2015, 08:34 AM
In-Game Name: Coolkowkank
Date: 27/07/9999
Your Question:
1. Is it possible to put a scripted vehicle spawn on custom mapping ?
2. How can I get scripted locker which has some CMDs that whenever I typed it , I will get custom stuff (example : knife or something)
3. How can I get this scripted locker like this dude?

this dude ------> http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?145929-%E2%98%A0-The-Shadow-Company-%E2%98%A0

DakotaZ
25th July 2015, 08:41 AM
1) Yes, it is I believe.
2) Not anymore as they were too unfair and abusive as it seems, also you need a custom mapping + scripting which costs more I believe, aslong as its not fair you can have it.
3) Refer to 2.

Sean Johnson
25th July 2015, 08:44 AM
1. Yes.
2. Contact a Developer/Smo
3. ^^

Coolkowkank
25th July 2015, 08:48 AM
So , having a scripted locker which is scripted and has a cmd that can allow me to buy a cheap custom weapon is allowed?

what if having a custom scripted garage which it can make and spawn a custom vehicle in a cheap price, possible???

Sam Gideon
25th July 2015, 10:05 AM
1)So , having a scripted locker which is scripted and has a cmd that can allow me to buy a cheap custom weapon is allowed?

2)what if having a custom scripted garage which it can make and spawn a custom vehicle in a cheap price, possible???

1) You need approvement for that. I guess from Smo or Nao Katsu.

2) Basically a mapping costs $15.00 IRL and needs approval from a mapper. Then your mapping can require a max. Of 200 objects, including a garage you can use to have a vehicle in if you donate for that as well.

If you use the garage as one of the 200 objects, you can't use the /movegate CMD, If you'd like them scripted, you have to donate for it.

Garage($8): http://donate.gta-sarp.com/index.php...&product_id=76

Vehicle: 15$ purchase: 200 objects (1-3x vehicles) Vehicles are considered as objects.

=> Means, if you'd like a vehicle in a garage you should use one of the objects (within your $15 donation) for a vehicle and donate next to this, $8 for a garage.

King Hazard
25th July 2015, 10:10 AM
Actually General+ Admins create the vehicle spawns for you IG.

Coolkowkank
26th July 2015, 12:52 AM
Alright thanks again , sorry If I asked so much