PDA

View Full Version : Sast?

Mario Caldoza
27th July 2015, 01:40 PM
In-Game Name: Mario_Caldoza
Date: 27/07/2015
Your Question:
San Andreas State Troopers? What are they? How do they work? What do they do? Some information please.

Wolly.
27th July 2015, 01:42 PM
Basically they are troopers who are roaming around the north side of LS like the villages and things like that, they are pretty much more or less like the LSPD only that they are not actually paroling around LS i think, But they are doing the things that the LSPD are doing more or less, wait for people who have more knowledge within that subject than me.
Hoped that i helped you, at least a bit ;)

Elijah van Meijer
27th July 2015, 01:45 PM
SAST are San Andreas State Troopers, authority state-wide meaning they are permitted to patrol anywhere because they have state jurisdiction. They do not involve themselves with LSPD affairs unless requested for backup. They are permitted to patrol in LS, SF or LV. They have a different theme, though, it's sort of a Sheriff theme going on. They are essentially like the LSPD.

The faction, however, isn't ready yet (both scriptwise and in general). It will be opening the recruitment in maybe a week from now.

Pending player.

Harold Rizzuto
27th July 2015, 01:47 PM
We're another LEO faction that operates primarily out of Dillmore, and patrol map wide.

Mario Caldoza
27th July 2015, 01:49 PM
Thank you very much, answered

Wolly.
27th July 2015, 06:29 PM
Answered. You can close this thread.

Keven Ruthless
28th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Awnsered