PDA

View Full Version : FBI suspension

Jessa
28th July 2015, 03:22 AM
In-Game Name: Matej_Santos
Date: 27/07/2015
Your Question:
So let me start. Before 2-3 days when I became lieutenant PD called backup infront of their HQ . When I came there I saw a graveyard. Too many people dying on the ground and I called backup over /r and told that I need an ambulance here so my friend came there and we were helping them. But accidently corrupt FMD member Dexter finishes 2 cops and runs away. And when I wanted to report him to FBI his friend RPly and scriptwisely killed me and let me say on one way PKed me. So I cant remember anything about him + I cant remember 30 mins before my death.. And today 27th FBI agent named Jack Kraig came to me and said that I am suspended for one day cuz not reporting the corrupt FMD and lack od professionalism. My question is how the Hell they can do that if they don't know the whole story + I got killed and I cant remember that situation and then how I am supposed to tell that to FBI????Jeezy Wayne keeps saying "IC MATTER" How the Hell is that IC matter if I got killed and I cant remember anything?!

DakotaZ
28th July 2015, 03:30 AM
That's not fair at all, make a GRR to get logs then show it to Jack or the FBI leaders so they can reverse it.

Bradley
28th July 2015, 03:32 AM
Okay what you are saying seems fair enough, and to be honest it is a IC matter, Jeezy is right there. However, If you have any SS's of your event of being PK'ed, it could always help prove your favor, and if you really want, you can post GRR or PM HC giving proof. But to be honest for only a one day suspension, it is not really worth the hassle. I would say wait the one day and just move on mate, There is not much you can do in a day as it may take longer to review. If it was a longer time suspension I would say defiantly provide proof. So basically, just try and move on and go through with the one day suspension.

Jessa
28th July 2015, 03:33 AM
Thanks and answered but it's not fair at all

Bradley
28th July 2015, 03:35 AM
Thanks and answered but it's not fair at all

I agree bro, but for one day its not really worth it mate. You will be back tomorrow :).

Donbot™
28th July 2015, 04:11 AM
Lmao don't die next time

Answered

Hassan Ashas
28th July 2015, 04:14 AM
Okay what you are saying seems fair enough, and to be honest it is a IC matter, Jeezy is right there. However, If you have any SS's of your event of being PK'ed, it could always help prove your favor, and if you really want, you can post GRR or PM HC giving proof. But to be honest for only a one day suspension, it is not really worth the hassle. I would say wait the one day and just move on mate, There is not much you can do in a day as it may take longer to review. If it was a longer time suspension I would say defiantly provide proof. So basically, just try and move on and go through with the one day suspension.

Well, it's not fair...

Rply, the person is dead and surely, FBI and other Law Enforcement officers would have found his body. It doesn't make any sense to ask a dead person about the situation. RPly, the person is dead so he doesn't know anything.

@Matej; If you want then you can post a forum complain against Jeezy Wayne for NON-RP behaviour IF you told him OOCly that you were killed there RPly and have screenshots of that.

Bradley
28th July 2015, 04:17 AM
Yeah I have told him over Visitor messages, but sadly he doesn't have SS's he will need the logs.

Kristian
28th July 2015, 04:20 AM
FBI can't suspend you out of the blue like that unless they are in NSB.

Corey Brooks
28th July 2015, 04:27 AM
FBI can't suspend you out of the blue like that unless they are in NSB.

Even if they are NSB they have to witness the crime or whatever the person has done wrong, if not they must be provided with evidence.

Juggernaut
28th July 2015, 04:41 AM
IC issue boi'

Remgo
28th July 2015, 04:43 AM
Don't be a whiny fucker if you decide to go corrupt, I could have fired and faction banned both of you if I wanted to.

Power hungry faggot.

Kristian
28th July 2015, 04:44 AM
IC issue boi'

You still can't suspend him without evidence just like thatx especially when the person you're suspending is a HC.

Juggernaut
28th July 2015, 04:47 AM
You still can't suspend him without evidence just like that.

Whoa you got me, I always fire people without evidence, sure thing boi'

Don't come talking shit here before you get your facts straight.

Bradley
28th July 2015, 04:57 AM
Guys this was matejparanos's post, and he said answered, Can you stop throwing abuse around.

Remgo
28th July 2015, 05:00 AM
In-Game Name: Matej_Santos
Date: 27/07/2015
Your Question:
So let me start. Before 2-3 days when I became lieutenant PD called backup infront of their HQ . When I came there I saw a graveyard. Too many people dying on the ground and I called backup over /r and told that I need an ambulance here so my friend came there and we were helping them. But accidently corrupt FMD member Dexter finishes 2 cops and runs away. And when I wanted to report him to FBI his friend RPly and scriptwisely killed me and let me say on one way PKed me. So I cant remember anything about him + I cant remember 30 mins before my death.. And today 27th FBI agent named Jack Kraig came to me and said that I am suspended for one day cuz not reporting the corrupt FMD and lack od professionalism. My question is how the Hell they can do that if they don't know the whole story + I got killed and I cant remember that situation and then how I am supposed to tell that to FBI????Jeezy Wayne keeps saying "IC MATTER" How the Hell is that IC matter if I got killed and I cant remember anything?!

FBI needs permission from DC or Chief before making any suspension or termination.

Beverages
28th July 2015, 06:03 AM
It is not an IC matter Jack Kraig died in the scene and I made sure he'll die. He came back like nothing happend with his shitty Cheetah. I didn't understand what is he doing there again but apparently he was taking ICl'y SS'es which is more or less RK because he died there.
Ask for logs and FC this prick for RK'ing!!!

Corey Brooks
28th July 2015, 06:03 AM
FBI needs permission from DC or Chief before making any suspension or termination.

@Remgo; Incorrect

@Alicia; There was a pending casefile on "Matej_Santos" and that's why he has been suspended.

@Jack; Chill out bro.

Jessa
28th July 2015, 07:39 AM
Close this , answered

Anders
28th July 2015, 09:24 AM
I believe there's a rule that FBI cannot fire HCs without the R7/R8's permission, everyone below HC is free to get fucked.

Dolce
28th July 2015, 11:09 AM
I believe there's a rule that FBI cannot fire HCs without the R7/R8's permission, everyone below HC is free to get fucked.

I struck a deal with Claude/Oliver, the NSB (and NSB only) can do the following:

1. Dismiss-on-spot under the correct circumstances and correct procedures if the operating agent is a NSB Factional Affairs Operative. (Exclusive to non-high commands (HCs), and afterwards complete a dismissal report form in the NSB database with the correct evidences where applicable.

2. Dismiss anyone if the Infractions/Punishment Policies & Mandate allows so with certain amounts of strikes, first approved by the NSB Directors, and if, a member of a HC, to be forwarded to relevant faction moderators for approval, before execution of case files.

And there was a case on you. I moderated it, and then approved it with narration attached.

Lord Virus
28th July 2015, 11:33 AM
I didnt know fbi were allowed to reveal casefiles, and who made them :s

Tiger Woods
28th July 2015, 01:41 PM
Answered