http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Andrew_LenawalaLevel:
10Date:
30/07/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Bilal El MahdaouiScreenshot of the Incident:
Bilal has Evidences he will post it,State the reason for your appeal:
I should be unmuted because i didnt mean it really, I posted because it was a misclick from me , Everybody Deserves at least 1 chance Please unmute me,Additional Information:
It was a mc from me , So i think i should deserve 1 chance. I was dancing with my friends thats why i said it, I wrote it by mistake in newb. Please Trust me.

Bilal.
29th July 2015, 06:20 PM
Hello! We were in an event, suddenly you said "Shake Yo Body !!" in newbie chat, I checked your level and found you level 10, so I issued a warning which got you auto-muted from /newb cause you had old warnings in the past.
You said It was M/C but I can't go ahead and remove your warning till your appeal gets resolved, since you don't have evidences, I'll post mine.

http://i.imgur.com/AdAPqkS.png

laksh
29th July 2015, 06:22 PM
It was a Mc, I Swear , I had my boom box Placed and i was dancing with other Guys , By mistake i wrote it in newbie Chat , I was going to write that it was a mc , But u muted me.

Bilal.
29th July 2015, 06:36 PM
It was a Mc, I Swear , I had my boom box Placed and i was dancing with other Guys , By mistake i wrote it in newbie Chat , I was going to write that it was a mc , But u muted me.

Sorry, but I can't remove your warning nor unmute you till your appeal gets resolved, and I can't make the decision myself, It's up to the PR staff.

Pending Head Helper.

laksh
30th July 2015, 06:51 AM
I know man , I hope this appeal gets resolved.

Keven Ruthless
30th July 2015, 12:18 PM
/newbie was rename so people their less miss chat, i don't know if i should believe you but this is what i can do for you, I will remove your mute but your warning stays.

Resolve.