http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jenko_FreshLevel:
20Date:
20/03/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Vinny MeadowsScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/TinHrBm.pngState the reason for your appeal:
He mute me for abuse when I was answering a newbie? How's that abuse?Additional Information:
Yo I paid for a newbie unmute right before that and why did I get muted for one warning when I just paid for a full unmute? Aren't I sposta get 3 changes yo?

Jizzy Black
1st August 2015, 02:50 AM
I don't think that it was your issue, but the newbie that was trolling and that the newbie should get warned, but not you.

Ps. I was just told to check it, giving my opinion. even if it has any effect or not

Elijah van Meijer
1st August 2015, 02:59 AM
I understand that you were answering him but as a high leveled player you should teach him to use /newb for server related questions instead of using it as a global chat to ask other player's numbers from. Instead of saying that, you just gave him your number. I wasn't going to mute you because the offence was very minor, so I simply warned you and it turned out you had 2 other warnings and ultimately you got pmuted.

Up to a Senior Helper+ to unmute you.

JENKO
1st August 2015, 03:18 AM
I understand that you were answering him but as a high leveled player you should teach him to use /newb for server related questions instead of using it as a global chat to ask other player's numbers from. Instead of saying that, you just gave him your number. I wasn't going to mute you because the offence was very minor, so I simply warned you and it turned out you had 2 other warnings and ultimately you got pmuted.

Up to a Senior Helper+ to unmute you.

yeah but i was never warned before i just paid for a newb unmute other day so i thought i was sposto get like 3 chances or smthn

Justin Fakie
1st August 2015, 03:34 AM
yeah but i was never warned before i just paid for a newb unmute other day so i thought i was sposto get like 3 chances or smthn

Yeah, that happens to me. I think if you're a high level you get the instant mute because you should know better, and you clearly do if you're saying you expected 3 chances like that. Just how it is Jenko

Rello.
1st August 2015, 03:48 AM
lol if you /requestnewbieunmute does all warnings reset?

JENKO
1st August 2015, 03:53 AM
Yeah, that happens to me. I think if you're a high level you get the instant mute because you should know
better, and you clearly do if you're saying you expected 3 chances like that. Just how it is Jenko

wtf bro that's just racist i wasted like 1mill on that shit it should atleast remove all my warnings

lol if you /requestnewbieunmute does all warnings reset?

i thought it did but it doesnt like wtf

Justin Fakie
1st August 2015, 04:00 AM
wtf bro that's just racist i wasted like 1mill on that shit it should atleast remove all my warnings

I don't make the rules, I just break them

Elijah van Meijer
1st August 2015, 04:14 AM
/requestnewbieunmute removes 1 warning which unmutes you but keeps the two other warnings there. The only way to get those removed are by a helper.

This has been an issue for a while and I remember Justin bringing it up to me a while back.

I'll put it under the list of things that need to be discussed in the helper meetings.

Kash
1st August 2015, 07:02 AM
It's not an issue, I've said it on multiple occasions that's how the function is scripted.

When a player for the first time abuses newbie chat and receives 3 warnings (individually), he get muted permanently. After he gets unmuted from the chat, and abuses the chat for a single time even, he receives a warning which turns into direct permanent mute. The reason is very obvious, not everytime you guys need 3 warnings beforehand getting permanently muted from the chat so everytime you abuse newbie chat and receives a warn, it turns into direct pmute.

You cannot follow a simple rule and the punishment stands fair in your case. The concept of 3 initial warnings is for legit newbies not known trolls on SARP.

Closed.