http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Santiago_DelgadoLevel:
17Date:
01/08/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Kash.Screenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/yCwNHeC.jpgState the reason for your appeal:
I simply answered his question. I believe I should be unmute due to me starting to help more instead of abusing it like I had.Additional Information:
This isn't my screenshot, but this guy asked the question. Note, in the family chat, he said "Santiago's answer."

Bilal.
2nd August 2015, 06:53 AM
I was online when you got warned, Lazar asked in /newb "who's the most useless head admin" which is not a script related question, and someone answered with "Kash" (not sure if it was you), but that's an obvious abuse, anyway I informed Kash to check your appeal. Pending him.

turbo_titties
2nd August 2015, 07:07 AM
I was online when you got warned, Lazar asked in /newb "who's the most useless head admin" which is not a script related question, and someone answered with "Kash" (not sure if it was you), but that's an obvious abuse, anyway I informed Kash to check your appeal. Pending him.

Kash was the only Head Admin online during that time in the tab menu when Lazar asked the question. To me, I reckon it's more of a mistake than an insult or abuse.

Besides that, I was really getting into the gist of answering questions and I hope I can get unmuted without paying half a million each mute.

Kash
2nd August 2015, 07:16 AM
The mute/warn is gonna stay. You apparently did it to seek attention, that forum complaint could be referred which was posted on me. But the warn/mute was valid. You aren't too baby enough to know what's right and what's wrong in terms of abusing.

I will let you reply back and leave the decision on any Head Helper. Won't be posting here anymore.

turbo_titties
2nd August 2015, 07:26 AM
The mute/warn is gonna stay. You apparently did it to seek attention, that forum complaint could be referred which was posted on me. But the warn/mute was valid. You aren't too baby enough to know what's right and what's wrong in terms of abusing.

I will let you reply back and leave the decision on any Head Helper. Won't be posting here anymore.

Oh please, I didn't do it to seek attention. I answered his question and answered it truthfully like 80% of this server would do.

Antonio
2nd August 2015, 08:14 AM
I can't see your question at all but since Kash decided to warn you for that reason and he confirmed that you've did that thing wronly, you are going to stay warned.

Appeal Closed.