PDA

View Full Version : "You are banned from this server" bug.

Cavalcante
3rd August 2015, 10:58 AM
In-Game Name: Vincenzo Cavalante
Date: 03/08/2015
Your Question:
This fucking thing shows at my screen over and over again, what the fuck is this shit? I had it a while ago and joined yesterday, it was all fine.
Today I played on my alt and the game lost connection, I tried logging in again but this shit happens over and over again, seriously what the fuck is this.
Any tips or what-so-ever?

Rello.
3rd August 2015, 11:03 AM
In-Game Name: Vincenzo Cavalante
Date: 03/08/2015
Your Question:
This fucking thing shows at my screen over and over again, what the fuck is this shit? I had it a while ago and joined yesterday, it was all fine.
Today I played on my alt and the game lost connection, I tried logging in again but this shit happens over and over again, seriously what the fuck is this.
Any tips or what-so-ever?

Bug. Let me tell you my tip, which works for almost everybody.

When you join the game, exactly when the blue sky shows, press "ESC" in a mili-second and wait 30 seconds, then press it again and it will be all fine-

Cavalcante
3rd August 2015, 11:11 AM
No, it doesn't work, I can't get rid of this fucking annoying bug!

Nadeem
3rd August 2015, 11:22 AM
May be server is down or lag

Bilal.
3rd August 2015, 12:08 PM
Bug. Let me tell you my tip, which works for almost everybody.

When you join the game, exactly when the blue sky shows, press "ESC" in a mili-second and wait 30 seconds, then press it again and it will be all fine-

Have you followed these steps? if so, your IP might be apart of the range ban, make a ban appeal (Click here (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=71)) and wait for Smo's reponse, or PM him.

Awaiting Player - 12h.

Sam Gideon
3rd August 2015, 12:09 PM
Shut your router, wait a minute or three, then restart it and try to log in again.

Otherwise it's a range ban bug, make a ban appeal or change your IP address (YouTube)

Cavalcante
3rd August 2015, 12:10 PM
I'm gonna wait for more tips, I'm gonna try the previous ones.

EDIT:

Joined from a VPN, playing normally. My IP's been banned, gonna post a ban appeal soon.

Answered.

Bilal.
3rd August 2015, 01:32 PM
Answered.