PDA

View Full Version : Windows problems

McPhee
5th August 2015, 12:06 PM
In-Game Name: -
Date: 05/08/2015
Your Question:
my brothers pc is going ham, his keyboard switched EVERYTHING when he clicks K it's 4

When he clicks G it types Q.
When he clicks ENTER his PC shutdowns
When he clicks Left ALT his PC goes to sleep.

the fuck is this

WallyStone
5th August 2015, 12:09 PM
Try to reset your keyboard maybe?

McPhee
5th August 2015, 12:12 PM
Try to reset your keyboard maybe?

He isn't retarded lol, he did that already.

EDIT; Alltho' thanks for trying to help.

WallyStone
5th August 2015, 12:17 PM
He isn't retarded lol, he did that already.

EDIT; Alltho' thanks for trying to help.

Haha no doubt to be honest I don't know shit about computers, but I figured I'd throw the idea out there but good luck man hope you figure shit out so you can play on the best server in the world SARP!!

McPhee
5th August 2015, 12:20 PM
Haha no doubt to be honest I don't know shit about computers, but I figured I'd throw the idea out there but good luck man hope you figure shit out so you can play on the best server in the world SARP!!

He can't play cuz he can't even type his pass

i can tho :) (he's my brother and im his sister, but we dont live together so we dont have same PC's)

Claude West
5th August 2015, 02:31 PM
Try a different keyboard. If that doesn't work then you've messed something up in the settings. Goto > Control Panel > Device Manager > Keyboard > Uninstall keyboard > Unplug it and replug it and it will detect it like new and set it up again.

Bilal.
5th August 2015, 02:39 PM
This question isn't related to the server/forums/teamspeak but whatever, try these links:

- http://superuser.com/questions/11537/keyboard-keys-not-working-or-resulting-in-the-wrong-key
- https://techpaul.wordpress.com/2007/10/24/keyboard-troubleshooting-is-sticky-keys-on/

Awaiting Player - 12h.

McPhee
5th August 2015, 03:03 PM
We found out he has a virus, thanks for the helps peeps

Bilal.
5th August 2015, 03:26 PM
We found out he has a virus, thanks for the helps peeps

Glad you guys fixed it :)

Answered.