PDA

View Full Version : ENB assistance

Alexei
6th August 2015, 07:53 PM
In-Game Name: Frank Horrigan
Date: 07/08/2015
Your Question:
I have installed this ENB, named "ClickClacks ENB". I have it working just fine, it looks good, however, the gates at DeMorgan are completely transparent, as if they're invisible. I can't walk through the gates of course but they just don't show up at all.

Anybody with a bit of tweaking knowledge know what to do? I'm assuming I can fix it by going into one of enb's settings but I'm not sure where.

Here's a screen:

http://i.imgur.com/oDgRKe7.png

Inglewood.
6th August 2015, 08:03 PM
Turn off anti aliasing in the enbseries.ini and press shift + \ to turn it off in game.

Alexei
6th August 2015, 08:22 PM
Turn off anti aliasing in the enbseries.ini and press shift + \ to turn it off in game.

The enbseries.ini doesn't include anything about an anti aliasing setting. There is however another file called enblocal.ini which says:

"[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true"

I've changed the "true" part to "false" but it didn't seem to fix anything.

Inglewood.
6th August 2015, 08:33 PM
useeffect=false. Worked for me.

edit; did you try turn off anti alaising in the in game menu with shift + \?

Alexei
6th August 2015, 08:46 PM
useeffect=false. Worked for me.

edit; did you try turn off anti alaising in the in game menu with shift + \?

useeffect=false means the ENB won't activate automatically without you having to press Shift+F12, but it didn't work regardless. Yeah, AA is definitely off and Shift + \ doesn't do nothing. If you mean turn it off by the ENB menu with Shift+Enter, I have and it still doesn't work.

Inglewood.
6th August 2015, 08:50 PM
useeffect=false means the ENB won't activate automatically without you having to press Shift+F12, but it didn't work regardless. Yeah, AA is definitely off and Shift + \ doesn't do nothing. If you mean turn it off by the ENB menu with Shift+Enter, I have and it still doesn't work.

I don't know then. The things I said worked for me. Try a different ENB.

Alexei
6th August 2015, 08:50 PM
I don't know then. The things I said worked for me. Try a different ENB.

Thanks anyway.

Lucas Maxwell
6th August 2015, 08:56 PM
I know this thing. F +12 and untick the ambient

Cody Burnett.[old]
7th August 2015, 12:52 AM

Not at all, change it false and use shift + \ to enable the ENB, it's working for me.

Alexei
7th August 2015, 01:17 AM
Not at all, change it false and use shift + \ to enable the ENB, it's working for me.

On this one, it's Shift+F12 to enable and disable the ENB. Shift + \ doesn't do anything.

Alexei
7th August 2015, 05:31 AM
Uninstalled it and using a different mod, so you can close this.

Master Mind
7th August 2015, 05:36 AM

well wait, can i ask how do you uninstall an enb? because it makes me crash whenever i uninstall an enb.. as we replace the timecyc.dat and the timecycp.dat plus the particle.txd - how do you uninstall the enb without uninstalling gta?

Inglewood.
7th August 2015, 08:35 AM
well wait, can i ask how do you uninstall an enb? because it makes me crash whenever i uninstall an enb.. as we replace the timecyc.dat and the timecycp.dat plus the particle.txd - how do you uninstall the enb without uninstalling gta?

Always back up and keep a clean GTA. Therefore, you can delete things that aren't in the clean directory or replace them.

Bilal.
7th August 2015, 09:01 AM

Answered.