PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

June Shady
17th August 2015, 08:36 PM
In-Game Name: June Shady
Date: 17/08/2015
Your Question:
Well, recently I decided to fix my brothers computer a bit, run the standard cleaners and fixes like normal. I ran the CCleaner and it started running like a champ. A few days went by and all of a sudden I got this Microsoft Visual Runtime Error. This isn't the exact notification I get but it looks exactly like this here whenever he tries to run SAMP

http://www.caseware-downloads.com/downloads/caseknowledge/KB-1084/screenshot1.jpg

I'm planning on getting my bro a new PC Thursday anyway but I was wondering if there is any kinda fix for this. I looked all around youtube and it keeps sending me to some bcd(something).exe to run in cmd prompt. Well, it's not working. Any suggestions? Anyone know how to get rid of this error? I can't find out whatsoever. If I cant find a solution I'm trashing the laptop Thursday anyway it's like 6 yrs old. I'd just like to know how to fix it so we both can play SARP together clean up till I get him a new laptop.

Antonio
17th August 2015, 08:39 PM
Hello,

You have attempted to re-install your game? If you did it already and it didn't work, you should do it again but install in ''Disk C'' if it used to be in ''D'' or in ''D'' if it used to be in ''Disk C'', it should fix it.

Do not install mods, it might be from that exactly, it happens a lot sometimes.

Awaiting poster, 12 hours.

June Shady
17th August 2015, 08:40 PM
I got a cracked version of gta cause I'm cheap lol. I tried it without mods and still nothing.

Antonio
17th August 2015, 08:42 PM
I got a cracked version of gta cause I'm cheap lol. I tried it without mods and still nothing.

It doesn't matter, it should be from your computer then, as I have mentioned, install it in the other Disk, it should fix it.

Another reason can be your resolution - make sure to have the same resolution as the computer monitor.

Pending player.

Sam Gideon
17th August 2015, 08:43 PM
Hello,

You have attempted to re-install your game? If you did it already and it didn't work, you should do it again but install in ''Disk C'' if it used to be in ''D'' or in ''D'' if it used to be in ''Disk C'', it should fix it.

Do not install mods, it might be from that exactly, it happens a lot sometimes.

Awaiting poster, 12 hours.

This +

this:
CTRL + Alt + Delete > Task Manager > Proccess > gta_sa right click > End proccess.

Or simply run as Windows XP

June Shady
17th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Still nothing ;/

Alexei
17th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Download this see if it makes a difference: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

Sam Gideon
17th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Still nothing ;/

What Windows are you running on?

June Shady
17th August 2015, 08:53 PM
What Windows are you running on?

His laptop is running on Windows 7

Sam Gideon
17th August 2015, 08:55 PM
His laptop is running on Windows 7

Either remove gta_sa.set from My Doccuments/GTA San Andreas User files or create a new windows account and play in sa-mp there.

June Shady
17th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Like it's acting stupid. The single player is running fine whenever I try and connect to samp on it the pc gives out.

June Shady
17th August 2015, 09:05 PM
Either remove gta_sa.set from My Doccuments/GTA San Andreas User files or create a new windows account and play in sa-mp there.

Ok it works! Thanks Sam I created a new user account and it works there he'll just have to play there. Thank you!

Antonio
17th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Ok it works! Thanks Sam I created a new user account and it works there he'll just have to play there. Thank you!

Answered.