http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Dakota_HardieLevel:
16Date:
19/08/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Missy Purrington.Screenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/F86IdK0.pngState the reason for your appeal:
One day Dakota Hardie was sitting down on his chair after he ate a few hotdogs and noticed that his biz wasn't making enough money. Dakota decided that he'd make a bind that automatically does an /ad for him and thats when things turnt for the worst. Dakota had no knowledge on how to make that and so he decided to give players the opportunity to capitalize on that, he offered a million dollars to whoever answered him with the correct answer and ended up being muted. Dakota was fuming until he noticed that it may have been unfair, he contacted several helpers and they said that it was uncalled for, and Dakota was even more enraged when he noticed that higher leveled players who committed the same offence weren't punished with a mute, but instead a verbal warning. Dakota feels wronged, Dakota feels outraged and Dakota feels he should be unmuted.Additional Information:

Delirious
18th August 2015, 02:01 PM
Dakota is so sorry

Tommy Corleone
18th August 2015, 02:13 PM
As an ex helper I'd say a verbal warning is enough here.

Wolly.
18th August 2015, 02:35 PM
As i have been telling you Dakota, the giveaway of the 1m is unnecessary for this question of yours, ask the question properly next time i think that you would learn the lessons of this incident and you won't repeat this action again and i think that i would probably verbal warn you, just keep it in your mind that you should ask formal questions and script related questions if you have something you want to ask you can feel free and open a thread about it and people would help you or you could use /sms in order to communicate with one of the helpers to get towards you and help you face to face with no problems involved.

DakotaZ
18th August 2015, 02:48 PM
As i have been telling you Dakota, the giveaway of the 1m is unnecessary for this question of yours, ask the question properly next time i think that you would learn the lessons of this incident and you won't repeat this action again and i think that i would probably verbal warn you, just keep it in your mind that you should ask formal questions and script related questions if you have something you want to ask you can feel free and open a thread about it and people would help you or you could use /sms in order to communicate with one of the helpers to get towards you and help you face to face with no problems involved.

Dakota says that he has tried googling it for a while and even asked a few players, Dakota also wonders why we can ask Non Server Related Qs on the forum but not ingame, though thats none of his business. Dakota calls for some leniency and possibly the A/DOPRs word here.

Nightmaid
18th August 2015, 02:51 PM
I do verbally warn players for questions such as this in most of the cases, I basically treat all level 10+ equally in terms of that.

However, I will not verbally warn someone who already has thirteen warnings on them which is the reason you did get muted for this one. You were automatically muted for receiving your fourteenth warning, and because of that, I'm going to stand by with my decision, you've been warned enough times that you should know how to use /newb properly by now.

Anders
Dakota says that he has tried googling it for a while and even asked a few players, Dakota also wonders why we can ask Non Server Related Qs on the forum but not ingame, though thats none of his business. Dakota calls for some leniency and possibly the A/DOPRs word here.

Dakota must realize it was not a server related question and Dakota must realize binds are not allowed for RP purposes. Informing people via /ad is RP thus not allowed.

Dakota is rich enough to pay for that unmute.

Anders wishes for Dakota to pay his debt or Anders will look at Dakota sternly

Cole
Like I told you in game, there's no reason for you to ask about binds on /newb since it's stricly for server related questions only. Your question is more related to the bind program itself and how to work it. The way you described your question in game compared to the actual thing is totally different because instead of asking a question, your requesting someone to do it for you in exchange for money. If what you say is true "noticed that higher leveled players who committed the same offence weren't punished with a mute, but instead a verbal warning." Then I think you should've received a verbal warning as well, but I think you received a warning because you've been here for 4 years and know the expectations.

DakotaZ
18th August 2015, 02:57 PM
I do verbally warn players for questions such as this in most of the cases, I basically treat all level 10+ equally in terms of that.

However, I will not verbally warn someone who already has thirteen warnings on them which is the reason you did get muted for this one. You were automatically muted for receiving your fourteenth warning, and because of that, I'm going to stand by with my decision, you've been warned enough times that you should know how to use /newb properly by now.

Dakota thinks that for 4 years, 14 warns isnt that bad at all and most people would have much worse stats. Dakota also sinceriously regrets not putting a "?" but also wouldn't mind you showing leniency.

Dakota must realize it was not a server related question and Dakota must realize binds are not allowed for RP purposes. Informing people via /ad is RP thus not allowed.

Dakota is rich enough to pay for that unmute.

Anders wishes for Dakota to pay his debt or Anders will look at Dakota sternly

Dakota : Leave.

Like I told you in game, there's no reason for you to ask about binds on /newb since it's stricly for server related questions only. Your question is more related to the bind program itself and how to work it. The way you described your question in game compared to the actual thing is totally different because instead of asking a question, your requesting someone to do it for you in exchange for money. If what you say is true "noticed that higher leveled players who committed the same offence weren't punished with a mute, but instead a verbal warning." Then I think you should've received a verbal warning as well, but I think you received a warning because you've been here for 4 years and know the expectations.

Dakota knows what you mean and Dakota has proof of others being given double treatment.

Justin Fakie
18th August 2015, 03:27 PM
Dakota thinks that for 4 years, 14 warns isnt that bad at all and most people would have much worse stats. Dakota also sinceriously regrets not putting a "?" but also wouldn't mind you showing leniency.

Dakota : Leave.

Dakota knows what you mean and Dakota has proof of others being given double treatment.

Shut the fuck up Dakota

Tyler Khan
18th August 2015, 06:03 PM
I think we must give Dakota a chance since we never warn/mute players who ask non-script questions, but we respond with "Please keep /newb for Q/A related to the server's script. Imo, dakota deserves a chance since he didn't really abuse, Dakota helps on the newbie channel which is a big plus for us to give him a chance.

DakotaZ
18th August 2015, 06:08 PM
I think we must give Dakota a chance since we never warn/mute players who ask non-script questions, but we respond with "Please keep /newb for Q/A related to the server's script. Imo, dakota deserves a chance since he didn't really abuse, Dakota helps on the newbie channel which is a big plus for us to give him a chance.

Yeah, enough with that 3rd person bullshit. I've been helping my ass off for a while now and eventually yeah, I'll slip up because I'm human. Yeah, I fucked up but most others go through the exact same shit and end up with a verbal warning. I honestly wouldn't care about paying the price but its the mute itself as it fucks up my Helper App which I've been putting in mad work for as I've applied while the OC apps weren't even open.

However, I will not verbally warn someone who already has thirteen warnings on them which is the reason you did get muted for this one.

I'm meant to have like 8, 10 max as I got a sketchy one from Sil which was removed aswell as all 3 of my warns. Then were re-added to 3, then removed back to 2.

Bilal.
18th August 2015, 06:56 PM
In my opinion, a verbal warning would have been enough for his case, I don't consider "1M for the person who answer this" as a heavy abuse, I have verbally warned many players in the past who have similarly done the same thing as Dakota, yes he should haven't added that part in his question but we can't deny the fact that he helps a lot in /newb and he deserves another chance, I say remove his warning/mute but that's just my opinion, I'll lock this for now as It got spammed by players, pending a head helper.

Antonio
18th August 2015, 07:03 PM
He has 14 /newbie warnings but he has this account from more than 4 years, I believe that a verbal warning is enough in this case and he can be unmuted and the 14th warning can be removed. As soon as this happen again - he will be getting muted and warned straightly without having the chance to make a newbie appeal and get it removed once again.

Resolved.

Feel free to contact one of the helpers in-game to remove one of your warnings and unmute you.