21st August 2015, 03:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Dylan_FreshLevel:
50+Date:
21/08/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Missy Purrington.Screenshot of the Incident:
https://i.gyazo.com/f3889e8da299dd2428dbb7de9266fbf5.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I think I should be unmuted because I didn't do it in purpose, I didn't even know /kill checkpoint gets you killed. I meant to type /killcheckpoint because I thought /killcp and /killcheckpoint are the same.

I have no intention to harm anyone over /newb. I am active on /newb and keep helping players.Additional Information:
Nothing more to add.

Tyler Khan
21st August 2015, 04:37 PM
they are asking about your level not his/her.

Nightmaid
21st August 2015, 04:42 PM
7th warning, you wrote an invalid command in an invalid manner. After writing this appeal, he sent me a message how he wishes I'm dead in horrible Finnish, because Google Translate.

Frankly, I don't believe his story, and his attitude certainly doesn't help him to reach the unmute he's going for.

Jizzy Black
21st August 2015, 04:42 PM
It's not even /killcheckpoint js. It's pretty obvious what you did there

Tyler Khan
21st August 2015, 04:44 PM
It's not even /killcheckpoint js. It's pretty obvious what you did there

/killcheckpoint is close to /killcp white

Jizzy Black
21st August 2015, 04:46 PM
/killcheckpoint is close to /killcp white

That's why everyone says /killcp and Dylan casually comes and says /kill checkpoint

Tyler Khan
21st August 2015, 04:48 PM
That's why everyone says /killcp and Dylan casually comes and says /kill checkpoint

what if he wanted to make it more clear by telling him that cp stands for check point?

Dylan Fresh
21st August 2015, 05:03 PM
After writing this appeal, he sent me a message how he wishes I'm dead in horrible Finnish, because Google Translate.

I thought that'd be fun but alright then.

what if he wanted to make it more clear by telling him that cp stands for check point?

Thank you, zipler.

I don't look at other's answers because I have my own unique ways of answering questions on /newb. Reason I said that because I play in another server a lot and the command is /killcheckpoint and I thought it'd be the same in SA:RP as well but turns out it is not. I deeply apologize for typing such a stupid command.

Cole
21st August 2015, 05:04 PM

That's not the case, there is no "what if". The answer was given by multiple people already and he does /kill checkpoint which I assume was purposely to tell him to kill himself. If you didn't know, you shouldn't have answered or given that information. By doing this, you are in fact harming people.

Jizzy Black
21st August 2015, 05:21 PM

The one who asked the question didn't ask to clear what killcp mean, he simply asked how to clear a checkpoint

Dylan Fresh
21st August 2015, 05:51 PM
That's not the case, there is no "what if". The answer was given by multiple people alreadyIf you didn't know, you shouldn't have answered or given that information. By doing this, you are in fact harming people.

I don't look at others' answers because I have my own ways of answering questions on /newb.

Cole
21st August 2015, 06:05 PM

You posted that while I was typing mine, so I didn't see it :P

Keven Ruthless
21st August 2015, 09:50 PM
You been here for more then a year now and your level 50 at that level you should know all of the commands on the server. Pay for your unmute. Missy did nothing wrong.