23rd August 2015, 11:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Taco_RocioLevel:
25Date:
23/08/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
armin royalScreenshot of the Incident:
dont got a screenshot, armin told me to appeal thoState the reason for your appeal:
this guy said "how much to marry"

i misread it and thought he said "how much to many" and i replied "9999"Additional Information:
none

Cole
23rd August 2015, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't mind if you got unbanned, but next time please read the question carefully and answer with the correct answer because we may assume that your purposely giving the wrong answer ans abusing. Also make sure you screenshot everytime you get warned or muted just in case you want to appeal and need evidence to prove it.

Keven Ruthless
23rd August 2015, 01:39 PM
I like to see what Armin wanted to say about this.

Pending Armin

Wolly.
24th August 2015, 05:26 PM
It wasn't all about your answers, you asked questions that are really trollish to your level which is 25, and i will be standing with Armin's side, since i wanted to mute you as well due to constant abuse/being a troll on the /newbie chat which is a chat that meant to help newbies with script related questions.

Rusty.
25th August 2015, 02:10 AM
It wasn't all about your answers, you asked questions that are really trollish to your level which is 25, and i will be standing with Armin's side, since i wanted to mute you as well due to constant abuse/being a troll on the /newbie chat which is a chat that meant to help newbies with script related questions.

regardless if i'm a level 27(now im 27) or not. i haven't played sa-rp since 2012. i was unbanned after my initial ban in 2012 but i didn't play sa-rp for atleast a week. and i just got unbanned once again 2 weeks ago.

you expect high levels to know everything about sarp, you think im active? lol. i haven't lasted a week on sa-rp until this month. last time i was actually active here was 2012. you know how much shit has changed in 3 years? k.

Armin
25th August 2015, 02:28 AM
To start, I don't usually mute/warn anyone on /newbie I prefer to give warnings first.
But you were getting on my nerves for your trollish questions

so let's start,

Well,we were discussing about his trollish answers in /hc for around 5-10 minutes.
I was there with Wolly, and I guess Missy/Andy was also there with us present spectating his answers.
He was continously asking for noobish questions or answering as a newbie .
When Wolly or whoever checked his ID he said /hc He's level 25.

We then decided that if he does it again he'll be warned/muted. So he did, And I warned him,

Secondly,from what I can recall. I already warned him verbally to not give false answers if he don't know the answers. At that moment I guess I thought he really newbie.

I'll stick to my decision , as it was a mutual decision of the helpers present that moment.

+ You don't have any SS which will lead your appeal to be denied. Anyways, Pending KEVEN!

Rusty.
25th August 2015, 03:40 AM
so the fact that i'm a level 27 and haven't played for nearly 3 years means i know everything about the server? actually, i dont.. i don't know anything about sa-rp as it's been updated thousands of times during those three years that i was banned/inactive. i was asking people questions in /f, /sms and /newb about shit because i don't know the commands anymore. i don't know shit about sarp anymore unfortunately. but yea, so i'm a level 27, i'm supposed to know everything about the server. i'm the goddest. and how are you going to sit there and be all hostile about this when you're the one that told me over /sms to post a appeal? kk sir. kinda rude.

about the false answers part, i wasn't giving false answers. i thought the guy said "how much to many" so i said 9999. after saying that, i noticed that he said "how much to marry" and in the middle of typing a /sms to you regarding that, you muted me so i retracted my text message. i then began to text you regarding it a few minutes later and you told me to go post a appeal, which i did. now you're being hostile. ruuude m8.

pleeease tell me what troll(ISH) (your words, TROLL(ISH)) questions/answers was stated by me in /newb. i'd beg to differ ;)

Wolly.
25th August 2015, 05:07 AM
The Fact that you have been asking your question in a Trollish behavior and or answering them with the same behavior is the fact that probably got you warned/muted, since it was pretty excessive i have to say, anyway it's not up to me.

Armin
25th August 2015, 05:29 AM
There's no question "how much to many" Its just a lame excuse by you sir.
Secondly, Doesn't matter if you came back after Three years or so because most of the helpers agreed you were trolling.

Your questions were:
What can we buy from 60 Millions and etc.
If a 3 year vet will ask such questions obviously its a troll

Keven Ruthless
25th August 2015, 12:36 PM
You use that trick last time you got unban saying i didn't know i was inactive/ban, maybe you should check the rules ones again before you start playing again, plus that a sign he already verbally warned you saying not to do it again which you still did. If you don't know a answer to the other newbies question then don't answer it, leave it for the helpers.

Pay for your unmute.

Close