http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Xavier_MalcomLevel:
32Date:
25/08/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Andy_RussoScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/DOWj2U0.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I should get unbanned because I was telling him that no Pakistani/Arabic shit would be acceptable.Additional Information:
n/a

Savatore
25th August 2015, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately you aren't allowed to use "Curse" words in /newb.. in a 18+ game bro.

Andy
25th August 2015, 09:42 PM
I will only say this:

How you should respond to other language on /newb:

"@Player; English only, please"

And this is how you responded:

"no pakistan/arabic shit on /newb bro"

So tell me, how does a level 32(or 34) respond to a newbie who joined server, you should be example to others instead of abusing.

Your /newb was totally unneccesary therefore your stay unless a head helper thinks this wasn't abuse, which would be silly.

Cole
25th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Your level 32, you should know better man. Instead of saying that you could've been more professional about it and say "Please speak english only over /newb. You can speak any other language over /b" ect. I wouldn't say you abused in sense, but just the words you chose to use weren't necessary.

Xavier Malcom
25th August 2015, 09:53 PM
understood and noted. it wasn't meant to be funny or violate anything/anyone.

Andy
25th August 2015, 10:15 PM
understood and noted. it wasn't meant to be funny or violate anything/anyone.

It definately wasn't funny, especially when you use words ''shit'' in /newb as a level 32. I don't have anything against you but people should really stop thinking they will get away with their language just because they are high levels.

Xavier Malcom
25th August 2015, 10:17 PM
It definately wasn't funny, especially when you use words ''shit'' in /newb as a level 32. I don't have anything against you but people should really stop thinking they will get away with their language just because they are high levels.

shit isn't even a bad word. it's an 18+ game as that one guy mentioned. it's not like people are going to cry just because someone states the word "shit". i can understand your point of view, though.

Bilal.
25th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Just saying, you were warned and auto-muted for having 3+ warnings (you had 5 past warns as far as I remember), this should be a warning appeal not a mute appeal, so you can get your warning removed if this gets resolved.

In my opinion, you should have just answered normally like others (ex: @Player; English only, please) instead of adding the "pakistan/arabic shit" part in your answer, you are a 2 year veteran and a high leveled player - you should know how to not abuse /newb, I say unmute him and keep his warning as It wasn't a heavy abuse, this is just my opinion, the decision is up to the PR staffs.

Pending Head helpers / Public relations.

Xavier Malcom
25th August 2015, 10:21 PM
Just saying, you were warned and auto-muted for having 3+ warnings (you had 5 past warns as far as I remember), this should be a warning appeal not a mute appeal, so you can get your warning removed if this gets resolved.

In my opinion, you should have just answered normally like others (ex: @Player; English only, please) instead of adding the "pakistan/arabic shit" in your answer, you are a 2 year veteran and a high leveled player - you should know how to not abuse /newb, I say unmute him and keep his warning as It wasn't a heavy abuse, this is just my opinion, the decision is up to the PR staffs.

Pending Head helpers / Public relations.

Thank you. I think I understand the concept now.

I shall redeem myself once I get unmuted.

Andy
25th August 2015, 10:26 PM
Thank you. I think I understand the concept now.

I shall redeem myself once I get unmuted.

I guess you can be unmuted as soon as you realize what you did wrong here, but the warning will stay. it's up top HH though

Bella
25th August 2015, 10:37 PM
I honestly don't see an issue with what he said an hour newb mute would have been enough punishment. I've such much worse than this on newbie chat.

Andy
25th August 2015, 10:40 PM
I honestly don't see an issue with what he said an hour newb mute would have been enough punishment. I've such much worse than this on newbie chat.

You don't see an issue in level 32 saying ''no pakistan/arabic shit on /newb'' ? Are you kidding or not? Because if you aren't then shit is getting serious?

Bella
25th August 2015, 10:49 PM
You don't see an issue in level 32 saying ''no pakistan/arabic shit on /newb'' ? Are you kidding or not? Because if you aren't then shit is getting serious?

It's not professional to argue on a public thread, Yes he could have said it differently it wasn't like he was being racist.

Grey can make the final decision I'm mutual.

Xavier
26th August 2015, 02:13 AM
I will only say this:

How you should respond to other language on /newb:

"@Player; English only, please"

And this is how you responded:

"no pakistan/arabic shit on /newb bro"

So tell me, how does a level 32(or 34) respond to a newbie who joined server, you should be example to others instead of abusing.

Your /newb was totally unneccesary therefore your stay unless a head helper thinks this wasn't abuse, which would be silly.

The thing is though they don't even understand.. So really they don't even know you are being 'racist' which it wasn't. English only and no paki shit is in some ways the same sort of statement. Plus Xavier is an american. Sooo it's in his blood.

And about the new person to the server. If they are talking arabic in /newb, they clearly don't speak english or are very bad at english. They won't understand you saying don't abuse. This won't effect their stay at the server because they will end up getting banned anyway for not being able to read the rules because they no speaky the english.

Stay in school kids. Stay off the drugs kids. Xavier #1 out. You're turn Xavier #2

Antonio
26th August 2015, 03:49 PM
You were in the Helpers Team a bunch of times and I have seen your /newbie chat logs, you are just trolling and your mute is going to stay.

Closed.