26/08/2015
Appealing For:
Mute
Involved Helper:
Kash
Screenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/crzKJUK.png
State the reason for your appeal:
Someone asked who is the richest player and I said "me" then boom banned.
I don't know
AdditionalInformation: because I didn't do anything wrong :>

Coco Wings
26th August 2015, 03:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/I4apIXw.png

Jizzy Black
26th August 2015, 03:36 AM
That may sound a bit retarded, but are you richer than Sandi?

Ezi Royal
26th August 2015, 03:52 AM
Don't worry Coco you got it light, I was Permabanned from the community for joking on /newb by Kash.

Coco Wings
26th August 2015, 04:03 AM
Lol no, But they said I am a rich, so I deserve it :">.

Jizzy Black
26th August 2015, 04:07 AM
Lol no, But they said I am a rich, so I deserve it :">.

You aren't the richest player then, and the answer you gave is wrong and if you didn't know who was richest, you shouldn't have answered. As for level 25, Kash didn't do anything wrong

Don't worry Coco you got it light, I was Permabanned from the community for joking on /newb by Kash.

Don't post useless things or you may be infracted

Coco Wings
26th August 2015, 04:10 AM
You aren't the richest player then, and the answer you gave is wrong and if you didn't know who was richest, you shouldn't have answered. As for level 25, Kash didn't do anything wrong

Don't post useless things or you may be infracted

For me I am a richest, brah!

Mr_Nobody
26th August 2015, 05:24 AM
No one knows who is the richest in the server. Maybe Claude or Stannis nor me.

Coco Wings
26th August 2015, 10:34 AM
OMG, I just answered the question and got banned?

Bilal.
26th August 2015, 10:49 AM
Just saying, you were warned and auto-muted for having 3+ warnings, this should be a warning appeal not a mute appeal, so you can get your warning removed if this gets resolved.

Posting my opinion here, "Who's the richest player" isn't a script related question, and you shouldn't have even answered it, let's /say/ you were allowed to answer such questions but you are not the richest player in SARP, so that's considered as giving false answers over newbie chat, additionally you are a high leveled player and should know how to not abuse /newb, I say unmute him and keep his warn, this is just my opinion, the decision is up to the PR staffs.

Pending Head Helpers / Public Relations.

Mr_Nobody
26th August 2015, 11:32 AM
Just saying, you were warned and auto-muted for having 3+ warnings, this should be a warning appeal not a mute appeal, so you can get your warning removed if this gets resolved.

Posting my opinion here, "Who's the richest player" isn't a script related question, and you shouldn't have even answered it, let's /say/ you were allowed to answer such questions but you are not the richest player in SARP, so that's considered as giving false answers over newbie chat, additionally you are a high leveled player and should know how to not abuse /newb, I say unmute him and keep his warn, this is just my opinion, the decision is up to the PR staffs.

Pending Head Helpers / Public Relations.

It would be unfair he doesn't get any verbal warning or what? But you got the point Bilal.

Tyler Khan
26th August 2015, 11:35 AM
In my opinion, he should get unmuted
Jenko answered the same answer(dont y guys dare to warn him)
Mark answered the same answer
Dave answered "coco"

King
26th August 2015, 12:40 PM
It would be unfair he doesn't get any verbal warning or what? But you got the point Bilal.

Verbal warn is not for players level 25.

Mitko
26th August 2015, 03:32 PM

[Sect. 1.5]
/nmute references

- Players level 1-5 abusing: First time will receive a warning, second time is a 1 hour muting, third time is a permanent mute
- Players level 6-11 abusing: First time will receive a warning, second time will receive a permanent mute.
- Players level 12+ abusing: will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.
- Player advertising another server: will receive a permanent mute. (Any level).

AND

[Sect. 2.2]
/nwarn references

- Players level 1 abusing (first time): If it isn't a serious abuse, you may only warn him over the /n(ewbie) chat, unnecessary to /nwarn at this moment.
- Players level 2-11 abusing (first time): Independently the abuse level (unless it is a permanent mute or banable offense), you will warn the player over /n(ewbie) explaining him to not repeat this action plus a /nwarn.
- Players level 12+ abusing (first time): Direct permanent mute. (see /nmute references)

Kash did nothing wrong ~~~

Antonio
26th August 2015, 03:45 PM
I can see that you were already warned and muted beforehand and automatically muted, he warned you again because you were trolling and maybe did it before that, warn & mute will stay.

Closed.